Girls F'in suck

Guest FishFanInPA

Or treat them like complete crap. Just think of the most hateful thing you can say, say it, then think of something worse. Punch them in the arm too(I know that sounds 3rd gradeish). Basicially be a big penishead, works for me at the pub.

"Being A Big Penishead Works For Me At The Pub"

Wow.

Just wow.

Next time do us all a favor and mix some bleach in with your drink at the pub.

Not a joke. If you are mean they will continuously bitch at you for being so mean and hateful, and will do anything to make ya like them.

You are a dope

Or treat them like complete crap. Just think of the most hateful thing you can say, say it, then think of something worse. Punch them in the arm too(I know that sounds 3rd gradeish). Basicially be a big penishead, works for me at the pub.

Guest FishFanInPA

"Being A Big Penishead Works For Me At The Pub"

Wow.

Just wow.

the fact he even said penishead is the most shocking to me...we're acting 4 years old again.

I'm really not kidding, but oh well. Works with my best friends Kim's buddy, except I really cant stand her.

FFIPA didn't sound like he was coming on to strong. Sounded like polite and friendly converstation and a nice pathway to the second date. Maybe she just decided she didn't want any sort of commintment and stopped anything before it started.

And I didnt know if dick could be said.

Not a joke. If you are mean they will continuously bitch at you for being so mean and hateful, and will do anything to make ya like them.

WTF? :thumbdown

Dude, you have to take the optimistic view of this situation. So she wasn't into you, big deal. It's much better to have learned this after one date than after 6 months of courtship - with lots of $ spent on dinners, gifts, etc. Not to mention time and emotional investment.

Let it go and realize you are better off - time to move onto the next fish in the big ocean.

Yeah, one of the most important things is to keep some mystery behind you. If you just go out and tell her a bunch of stuff right from the beginning, what does she have to stick around for?

Oh and it's guys who F'in suck! :p

See I love it when a girl says this. See most that do always go out with the guys who know will break their hearts, yet never give a chance to a nice guy that'll treat them right.

So I would have to say it goes both ways. :whistle

Exactly, i'd do almost anything to keep a girl happy but they just want to spit in my face.

Maybe too nice. :mischief2

Ever thought about that?

Exactly.....

Don't be too nice....

Guest FishFanInPA

UPDATE

Went out with a chick tonight

she went nuts when Tech scored and spilled my food all over the place...not on me.....

she also accused me of "Not rooting for Tech enough" and left halfway

I have no luck at all.

UPDATE

she went nuts when Tech scored and spilled my food all over the place...not on me.....

I have no luck at all.

Dude, I feel for you. At least you found a girl who likes sports, those are almost unheard of out here in hickville. The one girl I found was a diehard Cardinals fan and I just couldn't handle that, it sucks too because besides that we had so much in common. You thought about the club scene or the bar scene?

clubs suck cause i dance like a white boy and bar scenes suck when you have no one to go with....

Get one of your buddies to go to the bar with you, to be your wingman. Find a hottie, buy her a drink, and just strike up conversation. Make sure shes to your liking, and take it from there. No chemistry in the first 5 minutes, yell no joy and start the process all over again. Sure to strike gold sooner than later. Not every girl out there is a prude or a annoying beeotch.

As for dancing like a whiteboy, ya you aint the only one. The only time I've ever danced in front of people was at Carbondale, to that song "This love has taken its toll on me" or whatever...I was quite hammered already. Well, lets just say it didn't impress. Anyone. At all. I ended up going home with a gal(we broke into someones house so she could take a piss), then I like stumbled down and she kept walking. I forget her name, but when she couldn't help me up she pretty much said f*** it and went home.

UPDATE

I have no luck at all.

Hey two dates in a week is a lot more luck than a lot of people can claim to have

Don't worry about the bad ones...at this rate you're bound to hit gold at some point...right?

Just keep asking and eventually you'll find someone...

Guest FishFanInPA

PA if you are taking advice from Spike, then you have no chance of getting a girl.

:lol

S'alright, Rachel and I are gettin married soon

Besides the fact that I'm an a**hole to everyone, I do ok with the female population. I just dont believe in "relationships", I mean monogomy is f***ing stupid

So explain this to me you evil members of the female gender....

Thursday night i went out with this chick to a restaurant here in Richmond...She happened to be from Philly and we had tons in common. We talked for hours and had so much in common. I complemented her and she said thanks. I was gracious and witty and we seemed to hit it off. We had set a time for another date and things seemed to be great. Well she cancelled this weekend and signed online...we talked briefly...things seemed to be good.....All of a sudden tonight after I IM her...this away message appears

xxxxxxxxx (8:14:41 PM): we complain about never having guys

xxxxxxxxx (8:14:53 PM): and there's one humping your leg and you're like how about no

the x's represent a friend of her's screen name...What the hell is your species problem?

rule number 1, if you compliment too much it is bad

rule number 2, if you are the nice guy it is bad

rule number 3, being gracious is bad

rule number 4, mystery is good

rule number 5, there is hundreds of girls out there. There is always more to find, if you remember that and treat women as if there is more out there. Then you will be more sucessful. You are the one they are in the market to find just as much as you are for them. Make them be the ones fishing. Desperation sucks.

rule number 6, Most women think with emotions, most men think logically. Dont try to understand them.

rule number 7, Just find a different girl, they are easy to find. It isnt worth the time to figure out what the problems in the head of that one seem to be.

rule number 8, never type of rules on women with your girlfriend behind you. She will hit you in the head and it hurts :thumbdown

hope these help out some? :cool

Dude, you have to take the optimistic view of this situation. So she wasn't into you, big deal. It's much better to have learned this after one date than after 6 months of courtship - with lots of $ spent on dinners, gifts, etc. Not to mention time and emotional investment.

Let it go and realize you are better off - time to move onto the next fish in the big ocean.

perfectly placed and meant.

Find another catch, better one. :blink:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.