If Astros win WS

SonataArctica121

If he comes back next year, I dont think he will be as good as he was this year, you can only be good for so long, look at the pizza man (mike piazza) I remember watching him when he was with the Dodgers, what a diffrent palyer he was when he went with the mets, like I said, you can only be good for so long, just keep the memories.

well first off...this isnt marlins related, i dont care if you put when we face the stros next year.

second, i have a sneaky suspicision that he is going to be back next year and that his boy will be a september callup.

What position does his boy play and at what level did he play this season?

well first off...this isnt marlins related, i dont care if you put when we face the stros next year.

second, i have a sneaky suspicision that he is going to be back next year and that his boy will be a september callup.

3b last i checked, he is 18 and was just drafted.

would have nothing to do really with being ready, just a carrot.

3b last i checked, he is 18 and was just drafted.

would have nothing to do really with being ready, just a carrot.

Ahh... I see. Yeah, he's very young.

He does want to play with his son, but then again by playing too long he cost himself the chance for his mom being at his HoF induction ceremony.

Even if he retired and stayed retired after 2003 like he said he would, his mom still wouldn't have had the chance to see him be inducted since I believe you need to be retired for 5 years before being eligible for the HOF.