Nominations for Best Comedy...

EndLine

After the nominations I will be making a poll. :shifty

Rules:

1.You can nominate a maximum of 2 television shows.

2. NO REPEATS! If your show has already been nominated; please do not repeat. I will have had already recorded the show on my notepad.

3. Shows must currently be part of a networks lineup. If the show doesn't start until January then that is fine as well(as long as the show is Season 2+).

Let's get these nominations in fast. I want to go the poll started sometime tomorrow!

My Picks:

Everybody Hates Chris

That 70's Show

Reba

WHAT!?

That show is on at like 6 pm on Saturdays. No way it qualifies. NO WAY. 6 pm is NOT-NOT-NOT primetime. This is bush league, one of my first picks got downed. I never saw "current" in there, so I'll pick another...

ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT!!! (heh, it would have been my first choice anyways, so I'll just go the way of others and nominate an already nominated show)

frickin' Reba... you-have-got-to-be-kidding-me...

Reba

WHAT!?

That show is on at like 6 pm on Saturdays. No way it qualifies. NO WAY. 6 pm is NOT-NOT-NOT primetime. This is bush league, one of my first picks got downed. I never saw "current" in there, so I'll pick another...

ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT!!! (heh, it would have been my first choice anyways, so I'll just go the way of others and nominate an already nominated show)

frickin' Reba... you-have-got-to-be-kidding-me...

MINE

Guest marlins02

Can I nominate a show for unintentional comedy?

Laguna Beach?

my sister was watching that sh*t lastnight while i was in the kitchen eating. she's all into it and im f***ing making fun of the people. she's telling me "shut up!!!" and telling me i have bad taste. :lol what the f*** are people thinking when it comes to that show?

Can I nominate a show for unintentional comedy?

Laguna Beach?

my sister was watching that sh*t lastnight while i was in the kitchen eating. she's all into it and im f***ing making fun of the people. she's telling me "shut up!!!" and telling me i have bad taste. :lol what the f*** are people thinking when it comes to that show?

It's reality garbage. It's the "REAL" version of the O.C. and Mtv's way of capitalizing on the success of that show. Man, being a rich white girl must be tough. I try to avoid it and yet somehow come across it and every time I do there's some sk8er/surfer dude putting on a fashion show or running around like a Blink 182 video.

*ends self*

hahahaha some1 picking f***ing reba hahahahah

and wtf is this beach sh*t, i waste no time on that crap and make fun my friend for watching that sh*t. she be like, oh its so cool and im a moron....

i like ya picks and ya that george lopez show is funny as hell.....

my picks are

1.king of queens "monday's 8 pm on cbs"

2. girlfriends on upn its funny sometimes also dramatic i love it... the boy kelsey grammar is the producer and well the man knows how to do tv

by the way i love family guy and the war at home

Get that crap off your sig. I've been looking at it for farrrrrr too long.

And if you're going to have it, then word it correctly. You didn't 'invent' a hot woman, nor did you invent pictures, nor did you invent the term 'signature'.

Sorry if that was rude--I've been wanting to say that for like 2 years.

And if you're going to have it, then word it correctly. You didn't 'invent' a hot woman, nor did you invent pictures, nor did you invent the term 'signature'.

Sigh, who took the jelly out of your f***ing donut?

The man was the first to have a girl all to his own that he put in his sig. It then became a trend, and it ceased to exist like cycles do. He stayed with it. What's to hate here? Absolutely nothing.

sh*t.

Sigh, who took the jelly out of your f***ing donut?

The man was the first to have a girl all to his own that he put in his sig. It then became a trend, and it ceased to exist like cycles do. He stayed with it. What's to hate here? Absolutely nothing.

sh*t.

Nothing to hate on the girl, hell no! She looks good! I hate on the poor grammar and the improper use of the term 'invent'.

Chill out, Juan.

I even noted that I was sorry if it sounded rude.

I don't eat jelly f***ing donuts. Ever since the hurricane, you've been on your period.

No, Juanky has not been on his period since the hurricane. Juanky has just noticed not so subtle attempts all over the damn place to stroke your ego, and Juanky thinks it's rather childish and dumb. Juanky especially thinks this is true in cases where the thread had absolutely nothing to do with the topic used to stroke said ego, or when said ego stroke is occurring in response to a post made in a satirical form. So, Juanky says it's probably wise to save such matters for relevant topics.

Oh, and Juanky would also like to make light of the fact that Juanky's "Who took the jelly out of your f***ing donut?" comment was also of a satirical nature, and one with knowledge in areas such as the entertainment industry would acknowledge its origins in the feature film Snatch.

No, Juanky has not been on his period since the hurricane. Juanky has just noticed not so subtle attempts all over the damn place to stroke your ego, and Juanky thinks it's rather childish and dumb. Juanky especially thinks this is true in cases where the thread had absolutely nothing to do with the topic used to stroke said ego, or when said ego stroke is occurring in response to a post made in a satirical form. So, Juanky says it's probably wise to save such matters for relevant topics.

Oh, and Juanky would also like to make light of the fact that Juanky's "Who took the jelly out of your f***ing donut?" comment was also of a satirical nature, and one with knowledge in areas such as the entertainment industry would acknowledge its origins in the feature film Snatch.

Lefty thinks Juanky should research Lefty's previous posts to note that when Lefty said Juanky was on his period, that he was being sarcastic and joky.

Lefty thinks if Juanky wants to start testing the relevance of topics, then he'd be criticizing people all day--this message board is one big random, irrelevant orgy. Nothing wrong with that, and you, having been here for so long, should certainly know that.