Does anyone here listen to hip hop?

Guest ShaqandWade323

Kanye West has no talent. That song gold digger is the biggest steaming pile of garbage I have ever heard.

i agree 100% brotha. Kayne made one huge mistake in his career as far as i am concerned. he opened his mouth. his beats are absolutley mind blowing but his lyrics are garbage and his flow is even worse. stick to making beats and keep the MC'ing to true MC's.

a drive slow homie....... cuz ya neva know homie, there might be some hoez homie.......

Kanye is far from garbage, the gold digga song is mainstream, but the diamonds are 4eva.. the boy ripped it everybody knows it....

not to mention college dropout was a f***ing classic.... and the new album is hot as well.... he's not like the average rapper, he aint even my fav rappa...... but to disrespect his talent thats something else..... real reconzie real.. some you surprise me.........

dead rappers, big, pun, and pac of course.....

alive rappers, eminem "DUH" all G-unit "thats whats hot in the game right now and mase is with em to hell ya,"

T.I, Luda,Jezzy

Old School, Slick Rick, Dre, Meth and Red, Snoop,

Repsct to Wizzy F. Baby. very underated rappa, due to the fact is lines are to smart for the averge person to understand....

Retired Rappz=== HOV

Guest ShaqandWade323

I agree with Jon, Kanye was great....till he opened his mouth. Whoever said Kanye is a great songwriter should know that some of Kanye's most popular songs were mostly co-written by other people like Jesus Walks was cowritten by Rhymefest.