Is HanRam the best prospect in the Marlins system now?

Accord

Hate to trade within division but Milledge is tough to ignore...I'd still like to get a good young first baseman prospect out of one of these deals...Not sold on Conine everyday at first (I don't hate Jeff but age has gotta play in as a factor eventually) and he won't be here much longer...

Harvey, McCann, and Stokes can battle it out @1B. Milledge and Petit would be hard to ignore, and I'd take him in a heartbeat.

God the future of this team looks awesome.

And the present...? You guys look like "prospects collectors". Who the f... cares about where your stupid prospect ranks in a silly list when you can barely scarp a living as a baseball team and end up losing 100 games 2 or 3 years in a row? I can't believe Girardi signed up for this sh...t!!!

I can't believe I signed myself for this sh...t!

Weren't you one of those who chicken****ed last season and gave up on the team and said he'd stop watching because of that? It's all about winning for you ain't it.

I dont know if the mets give up both of them though. But id take a Milledge, X man, Hailman/Seo, prospect for him

Also for LoDuca I do a three way between The Ms rock and fish, where we end up w/ Torrealba and something else for him, and id send pierre to Chi town.

Delgado would more than likely to get Milledge and Petit(another prospect, low level even), no worries. I'd rather send Lo Duca to the Dodgers, who are likely to overpay for their most popular player of this generation. If we include Pierre we could get 5 good prospects from them(Navarro and LaRoche are the 2 I'd want). Trade Pierre for position prospects, maybe straight up for Murton or Pie...or maybe Murton or Pie and another low level position prospect.

I think your trade idea's are not really realistic. Especially that Dodgers one

I dont know if the mets give up both of them though. But id take a Milledge, X man, Hailman/Seo, prospect for him

Also for LoDuca I do a three way between The Ms rock and fish, where we end up w/ Torrealba and something else for him, and id send pierre to Chi town.

Delgado would more than likely to get Milledge and Petit(another prospect, low level even), no worries. I'd rather send Lo Duca to the Dodgers, who are likely to overpay for their most popular player of this generation. If we include Pierre we could get 5 good prospects from them(Navarro and LaRoche are the 2 I'd want). Trade Pierre for position prospects, maybe straight up for Murton or Pie...or maybe Murton or Pie and another low level position prospect.

A 3 way with Cubs and Dodgers could get us Dioner Navarro and Matt Murton(or Felix Pie). Possibly Andy Laroche as well. Delgado would get us Milledge and Petit...probably not much more though. Not as unreal

as you think.

A 3 way with Cubs and Dodgers could get us Dioner Navarro and Matt Murton(or Felix Pie). Possibly Andy Laroche as well. Delgado would get us Milledge and Petit...probably not much more though. Not as unreal

as you think.

why stop there? lets take Humber and Billingsley as well

as you think.

Wasn't Pie or Murton offered for Pierre? And Lo Duca for Navarro is not that far fetched.

as you think.

Wasn't Pie or Murton offered for Pierre? And Lo Duca for Navarro is not that far fetched.

neither Murton, nor Pie, not Corey Patterson were involved... iirc

Then who was in all of those "Pierre to Cubs" trade talks not too long ago?

Supposely the Marlins wanted Rich Hill which the Cubs say is untouchable(which I don't why) and another starting pitcher from te following list 2 pick Renyel Pinto, Ricky Nolasco, Sean Marshal, Angel Guzman.

Me personally I trade Pierre for Guzman and Pinto if rumors are true