November 23, 200520 yr C- 1b- Jacobs 2b- SS- Hanley 3b- Cabrera LF- Willingham CF- Reed RF- Hermida Wills Vargas Olsen Johnson Petit/Anibal That is a nice group of young talent on one team that should be fun to watch
November 23, 200520 yr Still hoping we can trade for a nice LF(possibly Brian Anderson) and let Willingham be the super utility guy, but if we dont...oh well. I jumped the gun and got my Hanley Ramirez jersey today, I just hope what he said about wearing #2 is correct.
November 24, 200520 yr wow i never looked at it this way before, we actually might be able to win around 70 games with that line-up!!one
November 24, 200520 yr Not all these guys are gonna be in the majors at the start of next year. I think we'll at least have one verteran starter, not a name guy or anything.
November 24, 200520 yr if you could guarantee the marlins would stay of florida i could look on the bright side , despite the fact we will s?ck big time next year
November 24, 200520 yr Author Reed? Isn't he having problems getting on base in the minors? Reed actually hit very well in AAA last year. What's there to lose?
November 24, 200520 yr 2B better be Castillo. I give up on this crappy front office if they dare trade him after he took less money to stay here.
November 24, 200520 yr 2B better be Castillo. I give up on this crappy front office if they dare trade him after he took less money to stay here. Lowell had his contract restructured. Beckett and Pierre are both still in arbitration. Delgado was made a personal promise that he'd stay. I want Luiy to stay too, but it looks like you might just have to give up on the crappy front office, because nothing is sacred this offseason. If we get a decent 2B prospect in return, then it will at least ease the pain.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.