Huge College Basketball Game Tomorrow

Guest FishFanInPA

Miami is solid this year.

Diaz is a stud.

Yep, glad he stayed on.

They're doing well without Harris. I think this team has a legitimate shot at a bid....still too early, though.

Haith has done a hellva job.

I also like Hite

You guys have a shot at 5th or 6th in the ACC, 8 conference wins should get you into the big dance.

Diaz is a stud.

Yep, glad he stayed on.

They're doing well without Harris. I think this team has a legitimate shot at a bid....still too early, though.

I also like Hite

You guys have a shot at 5th or 6th in the ACC, 8 conference wins should get you into the big dance.

Ya they were lookin good last year, but flopped at the end (still improvement over '04). I think NC is beatable. In fact, I remember the game last year being 'relatively' close.

Or maybe it was State, I don't remember.

Diaz is a stud.

Yep, glad he stayed on.

I also like Hite

Ya they were lookin good last year, but flopped at the end (still improvement over '04). I think NC is beatable. In fact, I remember the game last year being 'relatively' close.

Or maybe it was State, I don't remember.

Miami had a close one vs. Wake that came down to the last minute and they beat NC State at home, but the game at UNC wasnt close at all.

of course UNC is a little bit more beatable this year...