Will Alexander rush for 2000?

Iowa

Games left: @Phi, SF, @Ten, Indy, @GB

... with that schedule, I think he does it.

He's not going to run well against Indy... I think he'll need a 200 yard game in there somewhere if he plans on doing it. This, of course, is assuming that Holmgren doesn't give him part-time duty once they've wrapped up home field advantage...

Games left: @Phi, SF, @Ten, Indy, @GB

... with that schedule, I think he does it.

He's not going to run well against Indy... I think he'll need a 200 yard game in there somewhere if he plans on doing it. This, of course, is assuming that Holmgren doesn't give him part-time duty once they've wrapped up home field advantage...

Why won't he run well against Indy? I saw that team live last week and their run defense does nothing for me. We gashed them for over 6 yards a carry.

Depends on how close he is going into week 16. More than likely, they'll clinch within the next two weeks and if he's within 300 yards going into week 16, I think he'll go for it simply because in all likelihood the Seahawks will get the bye anyway.

well? he is one the top 3 rb's in the game and has been for the past couple a years......

and has the best o.line in the game........

i dont see how he doesn't get it......... the last game aganst gb i pretty sure by then they will have given up on both sides the ball he can get 200 yards on them

man a 132 yards a game

philly's d might shut em down, thats what i thought until i read that samkon gado rushed for 111 yards on them.......

Alexander is gonna get a boat load money next year