Keith Traylor for Knee surgery

Fishfan79

MIAMI (Ticker) - Miami Dolphins defensive tackle Keith Traylor underwent a surgical procedure Tuesday on his right knee.

Dr. George Caldwell performed the surgery at Broward General Medical Center in Ft. Lauderdale.

Traylor, who missed Sunday's 24-23 loss to Buffalo, will be evaluated on a week-to-week basis.

Signed to a three-year contract after spending last season with New England, the 6-2, 337-pound Traylor - who is considered a run stuffer - has registered 29 tackles and two sacks in 11 games.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...v=st&type=lgns

Manny looked great last weekend. Shame Traylor is out this weekend. We need all the run stoppers we can get and he happens to be one of the best in the league. Dude takes up 3 spots on the line he is so big.

funny part is he wa a 185 lb linebacker coming into the league lol thats hard to believe. he is the size of 4 cars

Manny looked slimmer and quite good in the Bills game. Which is a relief. Then again, he's a 5th rounder, so it's not like I was really expecting a superstar anyway.

Manny looked slimmer and quite good in the Bills game. Which is a relief. Then again, he's a 5th rounder, so it's not like I was really expecting a superstar anyway.

With 1st round talent. He would have been potentially a 1st round pick this year.

He dropped because of his character and lack of "experience" more than anything else.

Nobody has ever questioned his talent or potential. Look it up and you shall see.

With 1st round talent. He would have been potentially a 1st round pick this year.

He dropped because of his character and lack of "experience" more than anything else.

Nobody has ever questioned his talent or potential. Look it up and you shall see.

I know he has first round talent and I heard all about the maturity (and scholastic) issues that were the reasons his stock was so low. The thing is, the guy is a fifth rounder so I can't really expect the world and if he turns out to be a stud, then it's yet another steal for the Fins in the later rounds.