Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Twisted Wishes

Featured Replies

I saw this on another board I read, its a running thread game...hopefully we can do it well.

 

So basically make a 'wish' and then the next person to respond grants the wish, but with a stipulation. Then you make your own wish.

 

Examples:

"I wish I had a perfect set of teeth"

 

Granted, but they are on your nightstand in a glass.

 

"I wish I had every record ever made"

 

Granted, But you are deaf

 

Let's also not quote text, so its easy to read and we dont have a post with like 15-20 quotes in it. I'll start with...

 

I wish my exams were over already.

  • Author

Granted, but he holds out until 2012.

 

I wish that I had my own personal island.

granted, but it's the women's world cup

 

I wish Das would fall in a well.

  • Author

Granted, but you fall in with him.

 

I wish Alessandra Ambrosio and I would have a one night stand.

  • Author

Granted, but you owe a mob boss all of it.

 

I wish I had my own talk show.

Granted, but its in Iran, there are no tv cameras and the show is called desacrating the koran.

 

I wish I didnt have to work.

Granted, but you die of a drug overdose.

 

 

I wish I had a car.

Granted, but you're an expendable servant to the Colombian drug lord who owns the mansion.

 

I wish I was a dictator

Granted, but you're an expendable servant to the Colombian drug lord who owns the mansion.

 

I wish I was a dictator

 

 

granted but your right hand man is currently organizing a major military coup to overtake you.

 

i wish for a white Christmas in San Antonio

  • Author

Granted, but it is a blizzard so large, San Antonio is no more.

 

I wish I had a Rolex.

Granted, but it is a blizzard so large, San Antonio is no more.

 

I wish I had a Rolex.

 

 

 

Granted, but Michael Vick stole it.

 

 

 

I wish I had a 12 pack of beer.

  • Author

Granted, but you are only allowed to kill your family members.

 

I wish I was president.

Granted, but you're the President of a first grade class in Zaire.

 

I wish I looked as good as George Clooney

  • Author

Granted, but you are a contract star with midgets only.

 

I wish I had a raise at work.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.