Miami Heat Dancers get hotter every year, GOOD LORD......

Lefty

eh, i don't know if i'd agree.

mayra--the hottest dancer on the team last year, imo--isn't on this year's squad.

Katya!!!! She's been my favorite for 4 years since I did a powerpoint project on the Heat.

sure, if you like a mouthful of puerto rican snag.

bitch needs braces.

I admit some pictures she looks 'meh', but some pics she looks hot as hell.

Katya, mi mamasita. Ella es tan sexy.

She goes to school with me and I can tell you that she is one of the sweetest girls you'll ever met, along with being drop dead gorgeous :notworthy

Where does she go, FIU?

She's in her mid 20's, I believe. If I had to guess, I'd say 24

Where's Devry? I want to say Miramar, but I'm not entirely sure.

Yeah, off of Miramar Parkway right behind the Royal Carribean and Channel 6 buildings.

Ah, kinda near my girlfriend. I'd love to meet Katya and just tell how much of an inspiration she's been to me... :D

Yeah, off of Miramar Parkway right behind the Royal Carribean and Channel 6 buildings.

Ah, kinda near my girlfriend. I'd love to meet Katya and just tell how much of an inspiration she's been to me... :D

I'll be sure to pass along the message. :mischief

Hey if you do really see her and talk to her, tell her that we all think she's the hottest chica on the squad. :thumbup

Hey if you do really see her and talk to her, tell her that we all think she's the hottest chica on the squad. :thumbup

Well I usually just try to treat her just like any other person every time I've talked to her. You know there are a bunch of guys that always hang around her asking her about the dancing and the other dancers and so on, so you can tell she appreciates it when someone treats her like she's anybody else. But I will pass along the message the next time I see her :)