MSNBC: COUNTDOWN: Worst of the day: Marlins

TimeWrecker

we beat out Bill O'riley for worst of the day, and it was the only time on the whole show a sport was mentioned. He talked on the firesale, and raising prices. He also gave a quote from the Fo saying were giving what they promised, exiting talented ML players, he then added, but theyre on the visiting team.

we beat out Bill O'riley for worst of the day, and it was the only time on the whole show a sport was mentioned. He talked on the firesale, and raising prices. He also gave a quote from the Fo saying were giving what they promised, exiting talented ML players, he then added, but theyre on the visiting team.

He really likes picking on O'Reilly. Probably because Oberman's ratings (as well as those of the network as a whole) are worse than Tampa's attendance figures.

Keith is too much of a hypocrite for me. He busts O' Reilly all the time for being conservative, yet he lets his liberal side shine through all throughout his show.

So? No problem showing he's a liberal. He's pretty sharp, though. O'Reilly is an idiot, but not because he's conservative. If you want to listen to a thoughtful conservative you should watch Tucker Carlson.

O'Reilly is a joke. He's just out for publicity.

Aren't all talk show hosts out for publicity

I was actually quite suprised someone referenced Keith because to reference him would mean someone had to watch him. Without a doubt he has the most boring tv show on cable....Onto O'Reilly i think his show has dropped alot in quality his show is filled up with too much fluff and talk about himself.