If the Marlins had to move...

MarlinYankee3542

Which I think they will since they have no fans coming to their games.

I would choose New Jersey, NJ was the site for the 1st Baseball game in the 1800's. So I think they should move there. Also, if they can't build a stadium till sometime, then they can play at Giants Stadium.

Las Vegas would be too far and the MLB would have to re-arrange the divisions. If they did move to Vegas, then the few Marlin fans at Miami would be more unhappy then they'll be if they moved to Puerto Rico, New Jersey, San Antonio, Mexico, etc since its too far.

I would choose New Jersey, NJ was the site for the 1st Baseball game in the 1800's. So I think they should move there. Also, if they can't build a stadium till sometime, then they can play at Giants Stadium.

Las Vegas would be too far and the MLB would have to re-arrange the divisions. If they did move to Vegas, then the few Marlin fans at Miami would be more unhappy then they'll be if they moved to Puerto Rico, New Jersey, San Antonio, Mexico, etc since its too far.

If the Marlins had no fans.. then the attendance would be 0 :whistle

/kid from New Jersey.