ROFL MY WAFFLE!!!!!!

Guest Fritz

Why is ESPN so important to you anyway? Ive never understood that. Dont watch.

Dude, you didn't get the memo?

Evil

Sports

Personality

Network

Sorry to tell you so late.

OR, OR:

Eagles

Sawx

Pats

yaNkees

That last one was a stretch. Sorry.

New York?

I think that ESPN being 'homers' for the Pats is because they won 3 of the last 4 Superbowls.

I and the rest of the nation cares more about superbowl champions then teams with 4 year playoff droughts.

I'm not so sure people in Minnesota, Green Bay, Houston, New York, Nashville, Atlanta, Charlotte, Tampa, Jacksonville, DC, Philadelphia, Dallas, San Francisco, Oakland, Seattle, Detroit, Miami, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Kansas City, Denver, San Diego, Buffalo, New Orleans, Baltimore, Indianapolis, etc. really are dying for more New England news though. I'm not saying the Fins should get much coverage. They're still not where I want them to be, however, I think a little more coverage of the up and coming teams as opposed to the teams that are on the way down is just lame.

They arent that up and coming. They were 3-7, beat a pair of 4-9 teams and then pulled an upset today against a team in a trap game.

Until they get a new qb they arent up and coming

I think that ESPN being 'homers' for the Pats is because they won 3 of the last 4 Superbowls.

I and the rest of the nation cares more about superbowl champions then teams with 4 year playoff droughts.

I'm not so sure people in Minnesota, Green Bay, Houston, New York, Nashville, Atlanta, Charlotte, Tampa, Jacksonville, DC, Philadelphia, Dallas, San Francisco, Oakland, Seattle, Detroit, Miami, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Kansas City, Denver, San Diego, Buffalo, New Orleans, Baltimore, Indianapolis, etc. really are dying for more New England news though. I'm not saying the Fins should get much coverage. They're still not where I want them to be, however, I think a little more coverage of the up and coming teams as opposed to the teams that are on the way down is just lame.

They arent that up and coming. They were 3-7, beat a pair of 4-9 teams and then pulled an upset today against a team in a trap game.

Because I said that ESPN should only cover the Dolphins? I wasn't even talking about the Dolphins, I was talking about teams like the Jags, Cowboys, Giants, Seahawks, etc.

i think they are. theyve got a great pair of RBs, have the right guy at coach and are playing much better than last year. the fins are definitely up and coming

Because I said that ESPN should only cover the Dolphins? I wasn't even talking about the Dolphins, I was talking about teams like the Jags, Cowboys, Giants, Seahawks, etc.

anytime the cowboys are doing well they get huge national coverage. this in turn revolves around even more coverage of the nfc east. i'd hardly say that the cowboys or giants are under exposed.

Yeah, ESPN doesn't cover the Cowboys enough. :lol

This is Ed Werder...I don't do anything else.

All ESPN is good for is the games they show. The national media is going to tell you zero information about your team that you didn't already know.

I mean dont the Dolphins have their own exclusive reporter in Goldberg anyway?

All ESPN is good for is the games they show. The national media is going to tell you zero information about your team that you didn't already know.

Goldberg is the resident fatty with a gambling problem.

Goldberg talks more about Calder than the Dolphins. He just talks about gambling. Regardless, I don't rely on the f***ing national media for the Fins news, I'd rather hear news about other teams that are far more relevant than the Patriots.

Goldberg talks more about Calder than the Dolphins. He just talks about gambling. Regardless, I don't rely on the f***ing national media for the Fins news, I'd rather hear news about other teams that are far more relevant than the Patriots.

Playoff bound and defending Champion isnt relevant?

LOL its real easy for fans of teams that have been pretty good the past few years to make comments like that. Personally the only thing Im sick of seeing on ESPN is Brett Favre stories.

You'd think he was the greatest QB to ever play the game. There's a lot of homerism for Brett Favre.

A couple of thought on ESPN:

1. Since when does ESPN *NOT* over cover every hot team?

Exhibit A. The 49ers of the late 90's

Exhibit B. The Bucs of the early 2000's

Exhibit C. The Pats of the last 4 years

2. Since when does ESPN *NOT* over cover every hot human interest story?

Exhibit A. Tillman

Exhibit B. Bruschi

Exhibit C. Favre

Guys - this is ESPN. ESPN = the sports equivilent of "Entertainment Tonight" not "CNN." How does any of this surprise anyone?

Playoff bound and defending Champion isnt relevant?

Because I said the Patriots were irrelevant.

:plain

Yea... I'm sure teams will be lining up to play the Patriots in the playoffs.

I don't know why I'm just now addressing this, but...

of all the AFC Playoff teams I'd want the Bengals playing, New England is choice number 1.

They're clearly the worst of the 6 playoff teams. Clearly.

I wouldn't want to play them in their place, but we wouldn't have to. Of course, the only way we'd play them would be the AFC Title game, so it ain't happening. Because they won't be there...

Overconfidence! :lol

It is so funny hearing Bengals fans talking sh*t like they have actually accomplished something so major in the past 10 years.

15 years.

They have the right to talk sh*t after all those years, finally they are good.

I mean maybe. But all they have done is win their division. Lets wait until something major happens before they can be appointed the end all of teams.

They are just .500 against teams with wnning records and one of those teams (Vikings) started off horrendous before getting better.

It is so funny hearing Bengals fans talking sh*t like they have actually accomplished something so major in the past 10 years.

15 years.

I mean maybe. But all they have done is win their division. Lets wait until something major happens before they can be appointed the end all of teams.

Our offense can be a juggernaut. Our defense is mediocre (streaky would be the term I would use).

Get over yourself. It's not like we're going CRAZY with the sh*t talk here. Besides, Hugg was expressing his opinion. He wasn't claiming they were the "end" of all teams.

We're a good team. With time, if our rookies keep developing and a good draft we could be great. A lot of others see it (Irvin said we're on the verge of those 90's Cowboys teams which is a big step for him). You don't.

Plus: 10-3

So, conclusion: Wah.

15 years.

Our offense can be a juggernaut. Our defense is mediocre (streaky would be the term I would use).

Get over yourself. It's not like we're going CRAZY with the sh*t talk here. Besides, Hugg was expressing his opinion. He wasn't claiming they were the "end" of all teams.

We're a good team. With time, if our rookies keep developing and a good draft we could be great. A lot of others see it (Irvin said we're on the verge of those 90's Cowboys teams which is a big step for him). You don't.

Plus: 10-3

So, conclusion: Wah.

You are such a homo.

P.S. get off Huggs dick.

BTW, I did not say you cant be great. All i said was (in summary):

1. It is funny seeing Bengals fans talk sh*t

2. Lets hold off before we call them great

Is it as funny as the constant threads about the 6-7 team making the playoffs?

Why don't you go back into your hole and stop constantly pointing out how funny it is to see the fans of the 10-3 team being confident.

I think we'd beat the Patriots at home. I'm so confident!

And I'd assume by major, you mean what? Building big division leads and then blowing them every December?

That? Or flaming out in the 1st round every year?

Don't talk to me like your team has done a damn thing lately. When we wrap up our division title this weekend we'll have the same amount of division titles as you guys in the last 10 years and 1 more than you've had in the last 5.

Is it as funny as the constant threads about the 6-7 team making the playoffs?

Why don't you go back into your hole and stop constantly pointing out how funny it is to see the fans of the 10-3 team being confident.

I think we'd beat the Patriots at home. I'm so confident!

And I'd assume by major, you mean what? Building big division leads and then blowing them every December?

That? Or flaming out in the 1st round every year?

Don't talk to me like your team has done a damn thing lately. When we wrap up our division title this weekend we'll have the same amount of division titles as you guys in the last 10 years and 1 more than you've had in the last 5.

And that members of MB.com, is your pwn of the day.