Huuuurrraaayyy

Flamarlins3

I have a computer literacy exam (memorization, really) tomorrow and then a race/ethnicity exam friday. I took the hardest test of my life today in Accounting (cumulative, no less), but I believe I passed...not only that, I think I got an A.

Anyway, everything else seems like cake after that. Can't wait for the Fins game on Sunday, because I'll be HOME!!!!

I got an 87 on my Accounting Exam. It was one of the best scores out of the two sections, but I thought I should have done better. I got 26 out of 30 questions right, and knowing me I probably did something stupid like mark the letter for 6000 Unfavorable instead of 6000 favorable...

Ah well, my class average is an 87 now--not bad, but like I said--I expect better. Worst thing is that a B+ is 88, even though all 3 exams were out of 30 questions--meaning, you can get an 87 (26 right) or 90 (27 right), so what the f*ck is the point of putting a B+ at 88 and not 87?

There's a fairly significant difference in my GPA because of that (maybe an overall drop of .04 or something)

One more on Friday. I got an 88, 89 and 93 on my three sections of the test today. I think I got an A on the class.

And this last final is a bitch. I have to study 25 terms, 10 of which will be on the exam, 5 of which I have to write about...And then there are 5 essays I have to know, 3 of which will be on the exam, 1 of which I write about...

I think I'm going to take a risk and only study two of them....Chances of BOTH being left off are very slim. I just can't prepare for 5 essays...Nu uh.