I'm come back and Marlins come to win. You can see now, today at 7.05 ;) :p Don't worry Phillies was lost too. We've the Wild Card. A question: Any people know when play ant Marlins match on ESPN Sunday Nigth or ESPN Wednesday Night? Thanksssss

I'm come back and Marlins come to win. You can see now, today at 7.05 ;) :p Don't worry Phillies was lost too. We've the Wild Card. A question: Any people know when play ant Marlins match on ESPN Sunday Nigth or ESPN Wednesday Night? Thanksssss

Hey Admin - I know you had the software to translate the home page into different languages. Do you have anything that will translate posts into English? :)

Any people know when play ant Marlins match on ESPN Sunday Nigth or ESPN Wednesday Night? Thanksssss

Only ESPN2 game currently scheduled is Monday, September 1st against the Expos I believe.

Scuse my english :( :unsure :

Don't worry about it. ;)

Guest Juanky

Scuse my english :( :unsure :

Speak in spanish then if you want, most of us can understand it anyways. Its not like theres an official language here or in this country.....

Yeah right, He speaks more clearly than most on this board.

Give him some slack at least he attempts The Language not butcher it like some around here.

Mabye he was reffering to me. :confused

I attempted to speak Spanish,however, I think I failed utterly. So I deleted my post.

Why you pick on me. Others also couldnt understand him Rune, i im not critizing him. I just couldnt understand.

Why?

Gee I don't know, You rip a guy because of his english when he doesn't even live in this country!

Also to those who say you can't understand what he's saying sure the words might be out of place but if you can't tell what he is saying by his words. All I have to say is...

WOW!

You can also watch internet gamecasts at cbssportsline.com, espn.com, and mlb.com

Guest Juanky

Gotta love how some people jump on the guy for speaking better than some. His problem is he is thinking in spanish and just translating, and even doing that he is doing a good job for his situation.

People forget we don't have an official language.....