Lenard back to MIA

Lefty

You heard it here first. Through 'sources' I have procured information that leads me to believe Miami and Denver will make a trade shortly involving Michael Doloeac and Voshon Lenard.

Ok, so everyone is trying to prove me wrong (I don't get that), but I have known about this BEFORE most of the media outlets made references. It's not a big deal, I just hate people trying to make me look bad.

If you don't believe me, I can get a couple people to post that I spoke with about this a couple of weeks ago.

Done.

i've got 'sources' that i'm not afraid to quote.

In Denver, its obvious there are issue (see below) but they too are said to be waiting for December 15th, where a package deal involving Earl Watson and Voshon Lenard may be in the works with the Heat ? Michael Doleac is one of the players said to be involved, but that?s not enough contract to make a deal, even with the new 25% difference in salary rule.

http://www.hoopsworld.com/article_15305.shtml

You heard it here first. Through 'sources' I have procured information that leads me to believe Miami and Denver will make a trade shortly involving Michael Doloeac and Voshon Lenard.

Well I did report this about a week ago when my sources leaked info. It's just now becoming publicized.

He's 32, but coming off a bad year/injury. I still think he can contribute, especially with Shaq in the middle giving him space.

No one's hating, it's just this rumor's been out there for more than a couple weeks and Doleac's been on the block for over a month.

I'll be honest, when I read the title, I thought that it was being reported as a done deal, because I remember reading about a Doleac for Lenard swap.

No doubt, it was probably dumb of me not to post this when I first found out. I just didn't want to look like an ass if it turned out to be bad info.

It doesn't do us much good to know that you knew this before the media, when you first reported it about a full week after the media did. Maybe you're telling the truth, but it doesn't seem all that relevant. You got scooped.

I know the people at mb.com believe me, because I've known them for a very long time. It's irrelveant now, obviously--but I surely hope that you don't doubt me. That would be rather unsettling :)