Bengals WR Henry Arrested On Pot Charges

Passion

Ok, before I thought maybe these were a couple of bad incidents and he learned his lesson, apparently he doesnt get it. IF YOU MAKE MORE THAN 250K/YEAR YOU CAN AFFORD CAB FARE HOME. Sigh, yet another dumb decision by henry, which has now made me look like a moron for defending him. Im sick of it, and im sure the bengals saw it coming which is why they covered the WR position in the draft. Give mcneal a shot, he adds that WR-Reverse Pass Threat that henry could never match. if he isnt panning out, houshmandzadeh and Johnson were talking about chatman as the 3rd receiver in the videos I saw, so I say give him a shot. Although it woulda been nice to switch to a 4 receiver set with henry as the 3rd.

what a talent to go to waste though

Who Dey? lol

I love the hate from so-called Steelers fans...

Like Santonio Holmes wasn't just arrested. :rolleyes:

"Huh!? WHAT!? Whur'd you hear that!?"

Arrests suck for any team. I always hope those problem child college kids who go to the NFL, on some level, make it and are able to get their heads straight. To hope for their ruin at the sake of making a few "clever" snide comments or that your team might win a game is classless.

:lol

So your favorite college team's former WR was arrested and your NFL team's WR was arrested.

Former Buckeye. He didn't get arrested while he played for us, so...

*shrugs*

As for Henry, it sucks. Oh well. High risk, high reward.

• 2 weeks later...

technically you cannot release someone just on the basis of their conduct with the CBA - however it can be done (the seahawks just released a backup OL after a domestic violence charge) - while the player can file a dispute, that could hur their chances of latching on with another team

maybe the bengals are waiting until the first round of cap cuts to make it seems like it could be a performance related cause and not have to worry about a grievance

technically you cannot release someone just on the basis of their conduct with the CBA - however it can be done (the seahawks just released a backup OL after a domestic violence charge) - while the player can file a dispute, that could hur their chances of latching on with another team

maybe the bengals are waiting until the first round of cap cuts to make it seems like it could be a performance related cause and not have to worry about a grievance

That's what they've been saying on Bengals.com since his other arrest.