Own your own 1997 World Series ring

Guest Moneyball

Guest marlins02

''That sucker's real...'' Are you selling the ring??

No, but it's identical to the ring on the cover of the '98 yearbook. I hope the Marlins would put a picture of the real one on their publications.

from what i remember it also looks like the one they got up in cooperstown at the hall of fame.

Guest Moneyball

No, but it's identical to the ring on the cover of the '98 yearbook. I hope the Marlins would put a picture of the real one on their publications.

Yep.

from what i remember it also looks like the one they got up in cooperstown at the hall of fame.

Thanks for reminding me about that, here's a picture that I took of it (yeah, it's blurry, but the other ones didn't come out because the glass was so damn thick it was impossible to get a good picture).

I don't know if it's the possible use of image enhancement software on the magazine pic, but the eBay ring doesn't look right.

The pictures I took, and the pictures in general just don't do it justice.

It checked out, it's real, but it's not the type-a ring, it's a type b ring. Only difference is that the "F" on this is set in white gold and not diamonds.