Deal or No Deal

EndLine

I have. And don't think it's too terribly bad. Giving away money without having to eat Madagascar hissing cockroaches or being stranded in some stupid remote place for 40 days...works for me. I'll be watching the rest of the week (then again, I am a game show junkie so...)

And considering it's his first time at hosting a game, I think Howie's doing OK. For a show like this, you need someone different...I don't think Jim Lange or the Winkster would work on this.

I think it is a pretty cool show however it reminds me so much of Who Wants to be a Millionaire and how time just keeps flying, and then you hear the buzzer and we'll continue on tomorrow's show... you get maybe a contestant and a half in an hour, kinda lame... and also how Howie says, "We will see what's in briefcase 17 right .... after we return from commercial"

they pick one briefcase when they get up there.... and thats the one they think the million bucks is in hopefully.... then they get offered money and they can take it (deal) or they can say no deal if they want to go on and continue to play, thinking their case they picked in the beginning is the million.... then everytime they turn down an offer, they pick and eliminate certain cases, and then if there are more expensive cases left, the cash offers from the banker are much higher since the chances of getting a big cash prize exists

• 1 month later...

From NBC Press Tour:

Deal or No Deal returns with another 5-night marathon on February 27th through March 3rd before settling in Mondays @ 8

New Monday Schedule:

8:00 Deal or No Deal

9:00 The Apprentice

10:00 Medium

Adios Surface! Las Vegas moves to Fridays at 9.

From NBC Press Tour:

Deal or No Deal returns with another 5-night marathon on February 27th through March 3rd before settling in Mondays @ 8

New Monday Schedule:

8:00 Deal or No Deal

9:00 The Apprentice

10:00 Medium

Adios Surface! Las Vegas moves to Fridays at 9.

Surface is getting scrapped????????