Have a very safe 2006.

William Jefferson Clinton

Hello there my fellow Americans. I'd just like to take this opportunity to wish all you wonderful and amazing American ciitizens a very safe and blessed 2006. May the wrath of God we have experienced in the last 13 months be replaced by the goodness upon our land and our world that we so seek.

And to all you fine young American female citizens, may you have a great year and if you need anything, give me a call.

Bill.

Hello there my fellow Americans. I'd just like to take this opportunity to wish all you wonderful and amazing American ciitizens a very safe and blessed 2006. May the wrath of God we have experienced in the last 13 months be replaced by the goodness upon our land and our world that we so seek.

And to all you fine young American female citizens, may you have a great year and if you need anything, give me a call.

Bill.

Bill, my party may despise you, but I admire you. Well said.

Bill.

Who you be?

Bill.

Who you be?

I am the 43rd President of theUnited States, George W. Bush. You my friend are an imposter.

The year 2006 will be the year that those heathen Americans are finally destroyed by the legions and legions of armies of the great Iraqi citiizens and our Lord Saddam Hussian re-assumes his throne in Baghdad. This war is going the way of Iraq, those heathen Americans are slowly being defeated and losing this war. Soon we will see the ultimate defeat of those American infidels.

Bill.

Who you be?

I am the 43rd President of theUnited States, George W. Bush. You my friend are an imposter.

You are the President of NOTHING. YOU HEAR ME NOTHING!!!

Karl, get these imposters out of here.

Bill.

Who you be?

You are the President of NOTHING. YOU HEAR ME NOTHING!!!

Karl, get these imposters out of here.

Mr. Kerry take off the internet mask and reveal yourself.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.