Cards new uniforms

I think both are nice...i just don't like it though when jersey's don't have players names on the back...that is my only drawback

a team like the Cardinals shouldn't have players names on the back at least at home...three of the four most storied franchises, including the top three (Yankees, Giants, Dodgers) don't have names on the back of the jerseys, at least at home...the Cards should do the same

Guest markotsay7

I think both are nice...i just don't like it though when jersey's don't have players names on the back...that is my only drawback

The name on the back is for the road jerseys so the opposing teams fans can see who they are whereas the home jerseys dont have names cause its implied that they know who they are.

Not so with the Marlins this year, I suppose.

Scratch this guys.. I got a little excited.. but it's someone's idea only.. I could see something like this happening eventually though!

:lol

These do look pretty bad ass though... I would send them over to the cardinals to take a look!

:lol Tell me about it.. I like them though.. Dont really care for the blue ones..

Sorta looks like the 1940 jerseys..

No vests.

Exactly. Also, I wouldn't mind seeing them use the black bat from the 1940s jerseys. And I also like the fact that right now, the Cardinals are one of the few teams to have their team name rather than the city name on the front of the away jersy, so I don't think they should change that.

Also, right now (and throughout their history) the Cardinals always had really cool navy and white stripes at the tops of their socks, even though very few players still show them. I don't think they should go to a solid sock.