Willis, Jacobs, Hermida and Vargas to be on

Hollyberry

I read in the paper a while ago that Dontrelle Willis was going to be on Extreme Home Makeover. I know they are doing a few hurricane episodes so watch tonight and see if the family is from Palm Beach :)

It is on ABC at 7pm et

Hurricane episodes begin Thursdays at 8 and will run for 4 weeks straight there. We might not see Dontrelle for a month. :(

I read in the paper a while ago that Dontrelle Willis was going to be on Extreme Home Makeover. I know they are doing a few hurricane episodes so watch tonight and see if the family is from Palm Beach :)

It is on ABC at 7pm et

Hurricane episodes begin Thursdays at 8 and will run for 4 weeks straight there. We might not see Dontrelle for a month. :(

Yea. This episode was about Hurricane Wilma and it was from Riviera Beach so Ithats why I was thinking it was today.

Next Episode:

Thursday, March 23, 8/7c

"After the Storm: Mississippi"

In the first of a series of four one-hour specials, the Extreme Makeover: Home Edition team heads to Biloxi to rebuild some cornerstones of the community, including a local free medical clinic, and to erect a new memorial to the victims of Katrina.

This is the info on this week's show...so doesn't look like dontrelle will be on this week

LINK

Next Episode:

Thursday, March 23, 8/7c

"After the Storm: Mississippi"

In the first of a series of four one-hour specials, the Extreme Makeover: Home Edition team heads to Biloxi to rebuild some cornerstones of the community, including a local free medical clinic, and to erect a new memorial to the victims of Katrina.

This is the info on this week's show...so doesn't look like dontrelle will be on this week

LINK

Thanks. I am off work next Thursday so hopefully D-Train is on next week.

xtreme makeover: Four Marlins will be featured on Thursday night on ABC-TV's "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition." Willis, Mike Jacobs, Jeremy Hermida :thumbup and Vargas assisted in the renovation of a Boynton Beach Little League field that was damaged by Hurricane Wilma. The show airs at 8 p.m. ET.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.