Best Entrance Music Thread....

Guest FishFanInPA

Other than WWE Anthology and another WWE the Music CD, I have about 3 others filled with just entrance music. I love collecting them. As for my favs, off the top of my head:

Cena's new one is good, as is Edge's. I liked Christian's, the one he had when he left. Evolution's was also great. Legion of Doom is classic, and I like Goldust's too. His whole entrance is great. Both of Hogan's, WWF (Real American) and WCW (American Made). Sting (Man Called Sting), Batista, MNM, The Rockers and Eric Bischoff are the ones that come to mind. I could list a bunch more, probably.

As for the one I'm ashamed to like- the Roaddog's "With My Baby Tonight" song.

I still like Cena's music a lot, even if I don't look forward to hearing it.

I loved Christian's music with the opera and the full pyro show and everything, that was so awesome. His music when he left wasn't bad.

HHH is still a classic, as was the Evolution theme. And I absolutely love "Here Comes The Money."

Billy Gunn always had awesomely hilarious music. Booker T's is very cool. Maybe the best WCW music ever.

And, I don't care, Rob Conway's music is amazing.

Guest Guest

Matt Hardys entrance by Montser Magnet rocks. Kurt Angle's gets me fired up(and the rock remix is quite awesome too). Christians, RVD's, and Batista's rock as well. Cant go wrong with Rey Mysterio's new music.

But, I'd say the best right now is Cena's.

There are two that stand out in my mind as a cut above the rest.

The first, is Austin's glasses shattering one. You heard that music and the place just went CRAZY. You knew something big was about to happen everytime that music hit and it just fit his character so well. Perfect music for him.

I REALLY like the Titantron combo Rock had going when he first came back from Hollwood and it started out with this overdramatic intro, a helicopter flying from a sunset as this operatic intro was playing, close up on a single tall building over a skyline (I believe that's a Miami skyline) as the music speeds up and we hear the Rock whisper: "Issss cookin'!" The music and video together were perfect and it fit his heel persona like nothing else. Great stuff.

Christian's operatic music, ALL of the Billy Gunn catalogue and Rob Conway get honorable mention.

I REALLY like the Titantron combo Rock had going when he first came back from Hollwood and it started out with this overdramatic intro, a helicopter flying from a sunset as this operatic intro was playing, close up on a single tall building over a skyline (I believe that's a Miami skyline) as the music speeds up and we hear the Rock whisper: "Issss cookin'!" The music and video together were perfect and it fit his heel persona like nothing else. Great stuff.

I always assumed it was LA because of the Hollywood thing, but you could be right. I'm sure someone around here will tell us.

And yes, that whole intro was awesome. I wish he still used when he stops by (or used to I guess) because even though he's not a heel, it still works, and the absolute anticipation to the massive explosion of a pop when he finally walked out would be incredible.

I always assumed it was LA because of the Hollywood thing, but you could be right. I'm sure someone around here will tell us.

And yes, that whole intro was awesome. I wish he still used when he stops by (or used to I guess) because even though he's not a heel, it still works, and the absolute anticipation to the massive explosion of a pop when he finally walked out would be incredible.

Hmmmm, I assumed it was a helicopter leaving LA and coming to Miami, or vice versa, so... I don't knows. That thing still makes me laugh it's so ridiculous.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.