Favorite cologne

Admin

Wow, I figured the girls would go with Lucky...it's the fragrence of choice around here, and worn to the excess that it causes headaches.

And Dodge, it's none of my business man, but your a guy right? And arent Candies for...the opposite of a guy?

Wow, I figured the girls would go with Lucky...it's the fragrence of choice around here, and worn to the excess that it causes headaches.

I have the Lucky perfume but don't really wear it much.

Oh, I need to add another good perfume: "Ralph" by Ralph Lauren. I bought it a coupld of weeks ago and it's one of my favorite perfumes.

Guest markotsay7

Cool Water. I don't wear cologne often but as anyone who knows me will tell you, I have a scent. Being the crazy guy I am, I spent much time years ago searching for the perfect combination of liquid soap, shampoo, deodorant, toothpaste, and cologne. The cologne really just complements the "David smell" that I have, so if I want to smell extra Davidy, I wear Cool Water.

There's also a cheap sh*tty cologne I have called Cuba, which is cool because it looks like this:

Guest Juanky

Haha I got one of those at a party once, I put it on when I'm not doing anything important. It isn't too bad plus it looks like a Cohiba.

Best part about that cologne? Ben Franklin's face is randomly on it.

Guest markotsay7

Haha I got one of those at a party once, I put it on when I'm not doing anything important. It isn't too bad plus it looks like a Cohiba.

Best part about that cologne? Ben Franklin's face is randomly on it.

Yeah, I never understood that.