Who's gonna be at Opening Day?

i going get signature at proplayer on tue send it to mayor and samson too show that people here love marlin we want this team to stay in miami not texas that new park can be built if everyone get together let me know if you want join me

:blink: Whaaaat?

By the way, I had to move out of state and since the Fish get zero publicity out side of Broward/Miami-Dade/Palm Beach, I was wondering if they are predicting an attendance for opening day? It's a tough pill to swallow if you love the Fish. You want to support the new guys, but it sucks to put money in Sampson/Loria's pocket.

i going get signature at proplayer on tue send it to mayor and samson too show that people here love marlin we want this team to stay in miami not texas that new park can be built if everyone get together let me know if you want join me

By the way, I had to move out of state and since the Fish get zero publicity out side of Broward/Miami-Dade/Palm Beach, I was wondering if they are predicting an attendance for opening day? It's a tough pill to swallow if you love the Fish. You want to support the new guys, but it sucks to put money in Sampson/Loria's pocket.

It's even more painful to put money in Wayne's pocket. :mischief

I'm going to support the franchise, not Sampson. As far as the attendance, I'm guessing 35,000.

It's even more painful to put money in Wayne's pocket. :mischief

I'm going to support the franchise, not Sampson. As far as the attendance, I'm guessing 35,000.

35 G would be a nice turnout for the young guns. Let's hope it happens.