Select-a-Seat

Fish4Life

Introducing the world's largest High Definition LED screen.

Come to Select-a-Seat and watch the Marlins on the Big Screen!

With this baby you won't just be close to the action, you'll be a part of it. Now's your chance to get the best seats and watch the Marlins battle the Mets LIVE on the Big Screen. A variety of ticket plans are still available, from Full Season to Mini Plans to Flex Plans. Plans start at just $150 for adults and $80 for kids.

Sunday, April 9th ? 12 noon ? 4pm ? Dolphin Stadium

? Watch Marlins vs. Mets live from New York at 1pm

? Meet Billy The Marlin and the Marlins Mermaids

? See the 2 World Series trophies

? Win special prizes, including game tickets and Marlins merchandise

? Pick a plan and get the best seats for Opening Day and your favorite games

Enter stadium parking through Gate 3

I have season tickets already but Im thinking about heading over there to watch the game on the new screens. Anyone thinking about going?

I'm thinking of going to watch the game.

Gotta love how the organization is advertising the screen more than the team.

Hey, advertise at Wayne's cost.... I have no problem with it! We need to get some people out to the park! Im sure the player advertisement will step up as the season progresses

hey, how does select a seat work? do you just walk around and sit in the seat you want for the entire season?

They mark the seats available for sale, and it's availability (full-season, half, 20 gamer). You take the tag(s) on the seat(s) you want and you're set.

ok, i can see how watching a game on a 60ft HD screen would be cool. But a) there is nothing ELSE to check out at the stadium or even in a 5 mile radius around the stadium b) the stadium seating is not comfortable and c) you might get shot/mugged/robbed/raped/pillaged on your way home. so why would you want to go unless you were choosing a seat?

ok, i can see how watching a game on a 60ft HD screen would be cool. But a) there is nothing ELSE to check out at the stadium or even in a 5 mile radius around the stadium b) the stadium seating is not comfortable and c) you might get shot/mugged/robbed/raped/pillaged on your way home. so why would you want to go unless you were choosing a seat?

Pretty stupid comment.

not many.... it way great. the only bad thing was that the audio went out in the 8th. i had fun yelling so they would fix it though it didnt work. all and all i had a great time

5 or like 100? :lol

him, loria and nate bump.

:lol