DS HDTV screen

Lefty

Those screens are really amazing. I cant wait to see them in person.

It's their main marketing pitch on TV ads. :plain

Wow.

That is so lame (that it was a marketing pitch). I mean, HD teevees are cool, but who cares in a stadium?

Hater.

The World's Largest High Def Screens is pretty f***ing cool. They would be dumb not to market it. Daunte Culpepper and Nick Saban and the Dolphins kicking so much ass is their main marketing point.

Wow.

That is so lame (that it was a marketing pitch). I mean, HD teevees are cool, but who cares in a stadium?

Hater.

I wasn't hating. It just struck me as weird and funny.

I was at DS yesterday for the Dolphins season ticket holder appreciation day and they debuted the new screens with the 2005 Dolphins highlight video. The screens are amazing, you cant believe how big and how clear they are until you seem them. They are still the same size frames as the old scoreboards, they just took down the front of the old scoreboards so the entire board is one screen instead of a little screen in the middle with ads around it. We left before the 2nd showing of the video and got to something to eat a couple of blocks away and we could still watch the video easily.

Is this over RF or over 3B?

Theyre both full-size HD screens, the one over RF being the biggest in the wordl and the one over 3B being the second largest in the world.

i'd like to see how that stands up against a hurricane

They are still the same structures that have always been there, they just changed the facing.

I just wish they'd bring back the hip hop songs so JT can dance and hype up the crowd...

"What what what what what what"

great times, i loved when like Madison and surtain would dance and then you see Zach tomas gettin down

Wow.

Hater.

I wasn't hating. It just struck me as weird and funny. Hrmm largest HD screens in the world and you find it funny and weird? I find it amazing and hi tech and making a turn in the right direction of renevating the stadium. Dolphin Stadium has always needed a facelift as I have always felt it was quite boring. Those large loud screens will get the crowd even more pumped up and make the stadium even harder to play in then it was before.

Trannny's are weird. George Carlin is funny. The HD Screens are hi-tech amazing.

Wow.

Hater.

I wasn't hating. It just struck me as weird and funny. Hrmm largest HD screens in the world and you find it funny and weird? I find it amazing and hi tech and making a turn in the right direction of renevating the stadium. Dolphin Stadium has always needed a facelift as I have always felt it was quite boring. Those large loud screens will get the crowd even more pumped up and make the stadium even harder to play in then it was before.

Trannny's are weird. George Carlin is funny. The HD Screens are hi-tech amazing.

Okay, fine, since you want a debate on the issue.

When you go to a stadium you're there live. There's usually no reason for the screen except to watch replays. Sure, there are, what I call, "vidiots." People who have tickets and do nothing but watch the screen even though the play is right in front of them.

That being said, I was talking about the damn marketing. If you want to get into the linguistics of the matter, the marketing of a television of a large sporting event is weird and sad, moreso than funny. "Hey, we got giant tv's!" Like I said, in most contemporary stadiums, they're built so well you rarely use the tv's for anything other than replays and goofy fan stuff.

It takes more than an giant HD tv to amaze me.

Alrighty then. That's why everyone is entitled to there own opinion. You strike me as a plain jane. I am no "Vidiot" as you cleverly termed but I do love technology and this is definitley at the forefront.

I look forward to going to games (including Marlin games) where the new screens are booming with replays and intro's for players.

Guest Fritz

thanks for showing off, ass.

:hat

I'm not going to apologize. My one vice is my home theater system. [shrug] So sue me.

PS

It's not like I'm showing off a McIntosh sound system, I went for a high performance value system. :whistle

Feel free to post pics or tell us what your setup is like. I love HT stuff.

You can PM me if you want.

thanks for showing off, ass.

:hat

I'm not going to apologize. My one vice is my home theater system. [shrug] So sue me.

PS

It's not like I'm showing off a McIntosh sound system, I went for a high performance value system. :whistle

Feel free to post pics or tell us what your setup is like. I love HT stuff.

You can PM me if you want.

Then can you splurge (child friendly terminology inserted) on my tits?

:mischief