Today's Miami Herald - Try and get a copy

Admin

Damn, and I just realized I won't be in town when you're here, Admin. I'd love to finally meet you and catch a game.... I'll be on Royal Caribbean's newest ship, the Freedom...from 4/25 through 5/10... And ironically, I fly hom from New York on 5/10... Enjoy your time down here....

Even though i don't post most on the webiste i'm on it every single day since i signed up.

so Admin congratulations on the article and keep up the good work

and thanks for a great website for us marlins fans as well as baseball fans in general.

:D :D :D :D

You know, I like Kevin Baxter.

This is such a fitting feature...the more that I think about it, the more it's obvious that I know 5 times more about this team and its system now than I did before I found this website. It sounds silly, but I wouldn't be nearly as big a fan of this team if it weren't for a young Admin Walansky and his pioneering exploits.

''Everyone gets a chance to express opinions,'' says Jeffery Matt, a 27-year-old Marlins fan and website visitor from Boca Raton. ``Plus, you can always find up-to-date information on the stadium issue, the Marlins or even their minor-league players.

``I don't think I would have become as big of a fan otherwise. I still would go to my 20 to 30 games a year, but I never really knew as much of the team until I got on the message boards.''

It's true....about time somebody wrote about it.

You know, I really like Kevin Baxter.

This is such a fitting feature...the more that I think about it, the more it's obvious that I know 5 times more about this team and its system now than I did before I found this website. It sounds silly, but I wouldn't be nearly as big a fan of this team if it weren't for a young Admin Walansky and his pioneering exploits.

''Everyone gets a chance to express opinions,'' says Jeffery Matt, a 27-year-old Marlins fan and website visitor from Boca Raton. ``Plus, you can always find up-to-date information on the stadium issue, the Marlins or even their minor-league players.

``I don't think I would have become as big of a fan otherwise. I still would go to my 20 to 30 games a year, but I never really knew as much of the team until I got on the message boards.''

I have to agree with there, this site does increase my knowledge of the team which in turn makes me like them even more. Also, it helps me pwn some of the Yankee fans I know when they talk trash about the franchise.

All hail King Admin!!

:respect

Guest markotsay7

Out of curiosity, how did this come about? Did they contact you?

don't even think about it.

it'll be a cold day in hell before they feature the founder of marlinzrule.com in the newspaper.

You know that site's offline and that wasn't why I was asking. I was legitimately curious.

But hey! Thanks for being a dick anyway! :thumbup

Abvsolutly. Being an out of town fan, I was relied on weekly or monthly blurbs in Sports Weekly and the Sporting News. The level of analysis on all thing Marlins here is simply incredible and a godsend.

A nice opportunity to take a shot at the local media and their "coverage" of the team.....but maybe it was for the best you didn't. Maybe. :)

Congrats Admin- you earned it.

congrats Admin, I am glad they gave me a chance to say nice stuff of your website. I truly meant it when I learned more here upon marlinbaseball.com then I would of otherwise :)

thankyou for the wonderful website and chance to make friends with others marlins fans :)