Why is Adult Swim getting Saved by the Bell?

Bradcore

Guest markotsay7

This may seem crazy, but this is what I was thinking.

The show has been in syndication. Let's assume that Nickelodeon bid on it to run during Nick at Nite. Cartoon Network knows that SBTB is a popular show and, due to the nostalgia factor, knows that some mid-teenagers might watch it on Nick at Nite rather than reruns of Adult Swim programming. Cartoon Network bids more so Nick doesn't get it. Essentially, it's like the Yankees signing Jose Contreras when they didn't need him, just so the Red Sox didn't get him.

Guest Fritz

they really need some new aqua teen hunger force badly , and more harvey birdman

They're working on an ATHF movie, that's why season four was only like five episodes or whatever.

Guest markotsay7

It's only going to be on for two weeks and it's better than watching the oblongs.. yuck

The Oblongs are amazing. I bought it on DVD the day it came out.

They've really screwed with their weekday lineup. Every day of the week, they change the shows now. I used to enjoy the security of two daily episodes of ATHF or Harvey Birdman. Nobody wants to watch the Oblongs, or that anime garbage. I do like seeing more Robot Chicken re-runs, however.