todays attendance

Guest Festa

Good, be prepared for even smaller crowds. Lets start one of thes eafter every game. These threads are so pathetic, stupid and repetitive. The franchise has bigger problems to resolve. Like A) The stadium deal and B) the product on the field.

Dammit.

Guest Fritz

Good, be prepared for even smaller crowds. Lets start one of thes eafter every game. These threads are so pathetic, stupid and repetitive. The franchise has bigger problems to resolve. Like A) The stadium deal and B) the product on the field.

Dammit.

Don't you think there's a connection between poor attendance, a stadium, and the product on the field?

Guest Festa

Dammit.

Don't you think there's a connection between poor attendance, a stadium, and the product on the field?

Well no sh*t sherlock. But do we need one of these threads everytime attendance is below 20k?

Dammit.

The plan is to get a stadium, to improve the product on the field, which will increase attendance.

There's no point in this thread. Im surprise they got more than 5k

Guest Fritz

Dammit.

Well no sh*t sherlock. But do we need one of these threads everytime attendance is below 20k?

Yes, I love them. The less people in the stands = the less money in Loria's pockets.

well hopefully that'll mean I can sit 1st row to the games I attend!! :thumbup :mischief :mischief :lol

Yea. Buy Fish tank seats and around the 3rd inning walk over to the good seats. :)

they will still kick folks out of the blue seats hehehe

but by the 6th you should be able to sit anywhere in the infield box I bet

well hopefully that'll mean I can sit 1st row to the games I attend!! :thumbup :mischief :mischief :lol

Yea. Buy Fish tank seats and around the 3rd inning walk over to the good seats. :)

they will still kick folks out of the blue seats hehehe

but by the 6th you should be able to sit anywhere in the infield box I bet

I can see the blue seats but I doubt they would care if you sat in row 20.

Who cares?

I don't blame people for not going. I could never sit there and watch this team lose. It hurts WAY too much! I give the ones who stayed there until the last out a :thumbup .

Honestly Holly I am going to TONS of games this year regardless b/c I am to take advantage of it while its here. Granted I get alot of free tickets through my office but thats besides the point. Just the day out at the ballpark is an enjoyable day to me whether its a win or loss. Your too emotionally attached.

Honestly Holly I am going to TONS of games this year regardless b/c I am to take advantage of it while its here. Granted I get alot of free tickets through my office but thats besides the point. Just the day out at the ballpark is an enjoyable day to me whether its a win or loss. Your too emotionally attached.

:notworthy :thumbup :notworthy

True! That's how I feel! I'd LOVE to go to every home game

Who cares?

I don't blame people for not going. I could never sit there and watch this team lose. It hurts WAY too much! I give the ones who stayed there until the last out a :thumbup .

I am still going to tons of games this year. It makes me sad watching these guys lose.

I just got back from the game and from looking around, I figured it to be around 10,000 at first. Kind of surprised that it was only 8,000+. Well I can tell you that there were a bunch of Padres fans, especially the one behind me in section 149 who was absolutely obnoxious and was almost thrown out and what made it more difficult was that this guy was probably louder than anyone else in the entire section. I stayed to the very end, but there must have only been a few thousand left by that time. I look kind of stupid with my uneven sunburn on my arms, but it was a great time, even if it was hard to watch these guys at times.

I just got back from the game and from looking around, I figured it to be around 10,000 at first. Kind of surprised that it was only 8,000+. Well I can tell you that there were a bunch of Padres fans, especially the one behind me in section 149 who was absolutely obnoxious and was almost thrown out and what made it more difficult was that this guy was probably louder than anyone else in the entire section. I stayed to the very end, but there must have only been a few thousand left by that time. I look kind of stupid with my uneven sunburn on my arms, but it was a great time, even if it was hard to watch these guys at times.

I am glad you had a great time.

:notworthy :thumbup :notworthy

True! That's how I feel! I'd LOVE to go to every home game

We are just going to need alot more beer to get through the season