BODOG TUESDAY NIGHTS

Mabdul Doobakus

So, Bodog seems to be featuring $1000 freerolls every night at 8:45 now. We get a couple people on the board playing every night, but I thought it would be cool if we picked one night where a lot of people would show up and create like an ongoing tournament thing out of it.

This is entirely in the formative stages so if anyone has suggestions on how to put this together, just post them here.

Right now I'm thinking we'll start up this Tuesday night, and go every following Tuesday at the same time. The best idea I have right now is that we just go by their rewards system for the Top 99 spots. And add a little something just to make it more competitive. Anyone who's played before will be familiar with the rewards system. Basically you get $200+ for first and then it drops drastically down from there down to $1.99 if you finish in the 90's. For now, I'm gonna say if you finish between 100th and 200th you get $1.00. Top 500 gets $0.50. And just for playing you get $0.10. If anyone disagrees with any of this, let's talk it out here.

So, I'll just keep a running total here.

The thing to do now would be to get an idea if this is worth doing, i.e. how many people are interested. And whether Tuesday is a good night. And also to get everyone to post their Bodog names.

And then on Tuesday night, you can just post on here that you're playing, and then what place you finish, so that you get credit.

Alright, that's it for now.

Well, if there's only going to be 4 of us in on this, then I'm sure we can find a night that works for all of us at least for now, and then we can switch it later on if we need to.

I'm ruling out Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

I can't play tonight because I'm playing softball at 9ish. So, I'm not going to start this on a night I can't make it. But I expect Mondays will be fine in the future for the most part.

Lefty/FishFanInPA...let me know if Mon., Weds. or Thurs. are also good.

If more people decide they want in, say what days you can do it. Thanks.

I will download bodog tonight and learn how to work it, then I will enter the tourny.

Is it possible to get a private table?

I think Admin tried once before, but they told him he had to pay up. No sense in that.

I like it better where they pay us.

So, as for now, I'm thinking we'll do Wednesdays for the time being, starting this Wednesday.

I'm doing it tomorrow, regardless. It's really my only free night that I don't make plans or what not.

And you better believe when I get home for summer next week that I will have much less time for the internet.

So you can't do Wednesdays? If not, I'll just move it back to Tuesday, by rule of you signed up before the other guy.

I'm doing it tomorrow, regardless. It's really my only free night that I don't make plans or what not.

And you better believe when I get home for summer next week that I will have much less time for the internet.

So you can't do Wednesdays? If not, I'll just move it back to Tuesday, by rule of you signed up before the other guy.

Wednesday=Lost.

That's fine...once May comes around I'll be able to do Tuesdays as well.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.