A Series

Fallen Apple

Well the question is when do the marlins win there first series ? how about this one agianst Philly do u think we can do it why or why not? :mischief2

we're gonna lose 1 game; the one Moehler's pitching.

we'll win tonight.

and we can win game 2.

i say we take the series.

I said before the season started that I thought we would win 10-15 series out of the 50 or so we play this year. I don't expect that we'll win one before May. Anything can happen in 3 games. We could win the series, I'd love to see it against the Fillies, but I think the odds are better that we'll get swept.

Guest ShaqandWade323

You know what would be crazy? If Moehler pitched a perfect game or a no hitter, could they take him out of the starting rotation then?

Guest FlummoxedLummox

You know what would be crazy? If Moehler pitched a perfect game or a no hitter, could they take him out of the starting rotation then?

Yes, that would be crazy.

Well the question is when do the marlins win there first series ? how about this one agianst Philly do u think we can do it why or why not? :mischief2

we'll win tonight.

and we can win game 2.

The Marlins have shifted the rotation, Moehler wil throw in Chicago and Vargas gets the Sunday start.

we'll win tonight.

and we can win game 2.

The Marlins have shifted the rotation, Moehler wil throw in Chicago and Vargas gets the Sunday start.

im guessing ur saying we take it :p

Guest Guest

We have Mitre and Vargas on the mound the next 2 games in Philly...unless there is an absolute offensive explosion, we take 1 of 3 in this series, because those two are going to be slapped around really good.

We have Mitre and Vargas on the mound the next 2 games in Philly...unless there is an absolute offensive explosion, we take 1 of 3 in this series, because those two are going to be slapped around really good.

call me crazy and insane but i have a good feeling about Moeler and Vargas :rolleyes: :shifty

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.