Look what I found at Sports Authority...

Accord

Guest Fritz

I have two of those.

Regardless of the nostalgia factor, I think they're ugly. Very gaudy. The teal with the black bill is 100,000% better.

That hat is historic. Its not ugly.

Looks are subjective. I think it's ugly.

Live with it.

The ones they sell at Sports Authority are one-size-fits-all, with velcro strap in back.

They're alright... but, if you're looking for the original 5950 fitted all-teal caps, or teal-n-black, this store has them in most sizes:

FanWear.com

I've purchased from this store and can personally vouch for them. They're the real deal.

The ones they sell at Sports Authority are one-size-fits-all, with velcro strap in back.

They're alright... but, if you're looking for the original 5950 fitted all-teal caps, or teal-n-black, this store has them in most sizes:

FanWear.com

I've purchased from this store and can personally vouch for them. They're the real deal.

i got excited, but then dont have hats for people with big heads :(

FanWear.com

i got excited, but then dont have hats for people with big heads :(

MAN!, ive got alota hair on this head of mine, i need a 7.5 now... must me on roids or something..

I think I'm a 7 3/8, haven't checked in a while (I don't wear many fitted hats)

I am a 7 3/8 too. I have an 03 World Series hat that I used to wear that is this size. I don't wear it anymore because I got it signed by D-Train last year.

I just love the style of hats produced by Twins Enterprises. The franchise line is my absolute favorite. Just a solid faded hat with the logo. Then "Marlins" in small script on the back. It's my lucky hat. But I've emailed them in attempts to get a teal version of it which they don't make.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.