SS Shadez

2B Uggla

3B Cabrera

LF Willingham

1B Helms

C Olivio

RF Aguila

CF Reg

It's a early but our club is crushing LHP to the tune of a 929OPS, while the league average is 887OPS. Cabrera, Hammer, Shadez, and Uggla all fair much better against LHP. Han-Ram is particular is crushing them while only hitting for a 675OPS against RHP. Uggla has struck out 8 times, all against RHP.

I predict a win today with our best pitcher going and facing a rookie lefty. Easy prediction I know. :whistle

I predict a win today with our best pitcher going and facing a rookie lefty. Easy prediction I know. :whistle

Did you see what happen to us after MiamiMarlins made a BOLD prediction... Not sure if you have seen Marshall pitch before, but this kid is SOLID! I wouldnt go all out and predict and easy win. Dont get me wrong I hope the Fish romp tonight but these guys better not take Marshall lightly.... He has some good stuff...

GO FISH!

Did you see what happen to us after MiamiMarlins made a BOLD prediction... Not sure if you have seen Marshall pitch before, but this kid is SOLID! I wouldnt go all out and predict and easy win. Dont get me wrong I hope the Fish romp tonight but these guys better not take Marshall lightly.... He has some good stuff...

GO FISH!

they won't and I didn't. I never said it was going to be an easy win it's just easier to favor us in this game than any other in awhile. Marshall doesn't have good stuff...

GO FISH!

they won't and I didn't. I never said it was going to be an easy win it's just easier to favor us in this game than any other in awhile. Marshall doesn't have good stuff...

Ohh of course its easier to favor us.. Cause of Dtrain going... Favoring means nothing though! As far as Marshall you'll see... he struggled against STL and PIT, but his last outing against the Dodgers was a solid one..

good lineup.

& we still have a good shot at winning this series with Dontrelle & Olsen pitching. :thumbup .

not trying to be negative... but it really looks like starting pitching isnt winning games for us right now.

Olsen and Willis have been good...

I thought Girardi said he was going to play Jacobs against lefties.

He probably should seeing as how we won't contend this year...just to see if he can and to see what we've got. It's a convenient way to get him some rest though.

I also probably shoulda clarified that this is my lineup and not the official one...sorry.

The Florida Marlins vs. Lefties.

Olivo .250

Hammer .412

Miggy .385

Jake .133

Helms .667

Hanley .500

Uggla .313

Reggie .133

Aggy .111

Trean .200

D-Train .308

:nailbite

holly do the OPS for each guy so we know their walk rates and power numbers! :D

GO FISH!

Guys please let's learn from my mistake no more predictions

Hanley

18 AB's

9- Hits

.550- OBP

1.056- Slg

Hammer

17- AB'S

7 hits

.450- OBP

.765- slg

Uggla

16- AB's

5- Hits

.353- OBP

.563- Slg

Jake

15- Ab's

2- Hits

.188- OBP

.333- Slg

Miggy

13- AB's

5- Hits

.467- OBP

.846- slg

Olivo

12- AB's

3- Hits

.250- OBP

.417- slg

Is that good?

Hanley

18 AB's

9- Hits

.550- OBP

1.056- Slg

Hammer

17- AB'S

7 hits

.450- OBP

.765- slg

Uggla

16- AB's

5- Hits

.353- OBP

.563- Slg

Jake

15- Ab's

2- Hits

.188- OBP

.333- Slg

Miggy

13- AB's

5- Hits

.467- OBP

.846- slg

Olivo

12- AB's

3- Hits

.250- OBP

.417- slg

Is that good?

:angel

GO FISH!

I'm nearly as much of a Cubs fan as a Marlin because of my dad, and Marshall hasn't impressed me too much. he has potential to pitch well, but he doesn't possess killer "stuff" or anything.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.