A few things...

- Am I the only one who thinks Dan Uggla can not only be our second baseman of the future - but a pretty damn good one at that? His defense is shaky - but man can he hit - even his outs are hit hard for the most part. I never even heard of the guy until we plucked him a few months ago....but so far so good. his minor league stats look pretty good as well. is he capable of being a legit .280-20-70 type hitter?

- I know i'm not the only one who thinks this...but what in the world is Girardi doing? why is Matt Treanor playing every other day? Olivo has played pretty well - let the damn guy play every day and see how he does! His bullpen management is just brutal as well. STOP PUTTING IN MATT HERGES IN TIGHT SPOTS! give German a shot...Wellemeyer...ANYONE!

- I don't like Hanley in the leadoff spot at all - and not only because he has been struggling as of late. put him in the 2 slot - let Amezaga start in center and use let Amezaga lead off. Put Uggla in a run-producing position as well.

CF - Amezaga

SS - Ramirez

3B - Camrera

LF - Willingham

2B - Uggla

C - Olivo

1B - Jacobs

RF - Aguila/Abercrombie until Hermida returns

thats all for now....

- Am I the only one who thinks Dan Uggla can not only be our second baseman of the future - but a pretty damn good one at that? His defense is shaky - but man can he hit - even his outs are hit hard for the most part. I never even heard of the guy until we plucked him a few months ago....but so far so good. his minor league stats look pretty good as well. is he capable of being a legit .280-20-70 type hitter?

- I know i'm not the only one who thinks this...but what in the world is Girardi doing? why is Matt Treanor playing every other day? Olivo has played pretty well - let the damn guy play every day and see how he does! His bullpen management is just brutal as well. STOP PUTTING IN MATT HERGES IN TIGHT SPOTS! give German a shot...Wellemeyer...ANYONE!

- I don't like Hanley in the leadoff spot at all - and not only because he has been struggling as of late. put him in the 2 slot - let Amezaga start in center and use let Amezaga lead off. Put Uggla in a run-producing position as well.

CF - Amezaga

SS - Ramirez

3B - Camrera

LF - Willingham

2B - Uggla

C - Olivo

1B - Jacobs

thats all for now....

If they have Hermida it should be:

Hanley

Hermida

Miguel

Hammer

Uggla

Jacobs

Olivo

Abercrombie

Yes, I don't know if his ceiling is that high. Might have to pick average or power, I see him having a hard tim hitting for both, and certainly not over a long period. He's a debut late, decline early kind of guy, but I'd be fine with that if he helps us win when we're ready (be it next year, the year after or the year after that).

Bases were loaded, rather see Herges get hammered than German/Wellemeyer walk the run(s) in.

CF - Amezaga

SS - Ramirez

3B - Camrera

LF - Willingham

2B - Uggla

C - Olivo

1B - Jacobs

thats all for now....

Nah, Hanley's got to lead-off. Lineup's going to have some holes (unless Jacobs starts hitting quick), but Hanley's got to lead off, besides, once Hermida comes back all this becomes is a quick fix which is unnecessary in a year where winning is a secondary target.

Uggla had a terrific day at the plate. Nice bounce back from last night's mishap...

went 6-10 in the 2 game series with a double & a homer, boosting the average up to .290.

If Uggla continues to hit like this, I still think whenever Hermida gets back the lineup's going to look pretty good.

We'll be getting rid of a pretty big hole, turning Abercrombie & Aguila likely into 1 platoon player, while adding a solid hitter. Plus the top of the order now is already establishing itself pretty well.

Nights like this, where a young pitcher has his struggles, are what I expected a lot of this season. Just hope Olsen can figure it out.'

.... & uh, didn't Treanor have 2 doubles tonight? Olivo will get the bulk of the starts.