for those of you that were at todays game

Boog Sciambi

for those of yout hat went today..

today was without a doubt the most boring game i've ever been to in my life. and i've been to hundreds of marlins games. i know they're young and i know they're going to lose a lot. but i still think they're fun to watch.

today however.

unbelievable, i'm an avid baseball fan and am a fan of the sport but i couldn't help from not even watching the damn game, i found cleaning my sunglasses more exciting.

something needs to be done about the in game entertainment, its horrendous. no wonder people don't go, aside from us sucking theres nothing exciting to see, no promotions no nothing. get some grandmas out and dance like they do at heat games, PLAY MUSIC. we get 4 songs a game and the organist doesn't play anything during a rally unless theres 2 outs and 2 strikes on the batter.

they need some serious help in the in game operations department.

Yea I agree, but Sundays are usually like that... Fridays and Saturday are way better! They have stuff on the con-corse levels.. auctions, xbox 360 MLB 2k6 play, raffles, fiesta latina, and a bunch of other stuff...

I do agree though Sunday can be harsh, espically if your watching your team lose in that kind of heat...

Alot of people bitch about the heat and I can see why, Im young so I have no problem with it but theres no way elders can sit out there in the heat...

i defintely don't have a problem with the heat yea we are young, but ...why should they even have games on sunday then? people go for the experience. theres no difference watching the team play in dolphin stadium or at a little league park its like. so incredibly boring.

i defintely don't have a problem with the heat yea we are young, but ...why should they even have games on sunday then? people go for the experience. theres no difference watching the team play in dolphin stadium or at a little league park its like. so incredibly boring.

Yea your def. right... Is tough though to market this team with stuff... I mean what can they do that cheap you know? I mean they have stuff for the kids to do like bounce houses and stuff but thats pretty much it...

If your not a big baseball fan like me and some others who watch not only the Marlins but just the game because they love it your right its use-less for a non-baseball fan to come out...

Im sure if we can get a new stadium deal done :crossfingers there will be alot of stuff to do baseball and non-baseball related

for those of yout hat went today..

today was without a doubt the most boring game i've ever been to in my life. and i've been to hundreds of marlins games. i know they're young and i know they're going to lose a lot. but i still think they're fun to watch.

today however.

unbelievable, i'm an avid baseball fan and am a fan of the sport but i couldn't help from not even watching the damn game, i found cleaning my sunglasses more exciting.

something needs to be done about the in game entertainment, its horrendous. no wonder people don't go, aside from us sucking theres nothing exciting to see, no promotions no nothing. get some grandmas out and dance like they do at heat games, PLAY MUSIC. we get 4 songs a game and the organist doesn't play anything during a rally unless theres 2 outs and 2 strikes on the batter.

they need some serious help in the in game operations department.

Agreed today's game was extremely boring but I think it also had to do with the people i was sitting with :mischief

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.