Who is the most annoying TV personality?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I'll go with FLAVOR FLAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

Man, your fifteen minutes is up! Get off the damn stage.

Him or anyone but Engval on Blue Collar Comedy.

I dont think Flavor Flav is overly annoying, mostly just stuck in the 80's. I dont watch his show because every single girl on that show was as annoying as hell. The only thing that really bugged me was that it ruined the happy thought I had that he wore the clock everywhere.

Guest CrimsonCane

TV/Talk Show: Carson Daly

24 Hr. News Personality: Bill O'Reilly (I'm Republican, and I think this guy is a complete moron)

NBA Personality: Steven A. Smith (A new level of annoying) & Bill Walton (Just dumb)

MLB Personality: Joe Morgan (Please see: http://firejoemorgan.blogspot.com/ for proof)

The Sunday Night Football crew beats all of these other people. You don't have to watch Bill O'Reilly, or Stephen A., or any of those other people. But if you want to watch Sunday Night Football, you have to listen to these 3 morons talk and say nothing at the same time.

My TV has a mute button.

I'll say Bill Mauer.

Guest Guest

I was half ass saying that jokingly, but I mostly dont pay attention to anything but stuck up tan blonde cheerleader types. I like snotty preppy hateful girls, our personalities match.

As for Paris...just girls like her, not specificially her. Not her fault she turned out the way she did. At least her sister is halfway normal.

Guest Fritz

How can anyone hate Paris? Blonde, tan, hot, rich, permiscuous...qualities all girls should have.

Hot? That's debatable. Everything else is more or less agreed upon.

The Sunday Night Football crew beats all of these other people. You don't have to watch Bill O'Reilly, or Stephen A., or any of those other people. But if you want to watch Sunday Night Football, you have to listen to these 3 morons talk and say nothing at the same time.

I really like Mike Patrick as the play by play guy. :confused

I really dislike Theisman and Maguire though.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.