Autograph lady.

Whoever is familiar with who she is, why do people and players hate her? I mean, they say she has been a season ticket holder since forever, but has a track record of stalking players, and even calling their wives and what not, does anyone know anything about this lady? Give your 5 cents on it, afterall this is for the FANS that go to games, they would know who she is.

Side Note: Thread was made to discuss something about the ballpark, to see how many people are familiar with things surrounding it, and not in no way made to diss anybody.

QUICK EIDT: She is also famous for being at ALL Marlins signing sessions and sticking over fifty items in the Marlins players faces, their is also a rumor that Alex Gonzalez personally complained about her and told the front office that he wanted her banned from all games and ofcourse her spot the gates. Everyone also says that she is the reason no Marlins player ever stops to sign, cause they see her.

I think I have a good idea of who your talking about... is she pretty overweight?

I think my season tickets last year were right near her in the Founders Club, she was first row of 144 and I was 2nd row of 145 pretty close to her.

Accord you are completely accurate on who I am talking about. Know anything about her, rumors true? She is a mean person, but why do people hate her, anyone else?

I think I have a good idea of who your talking about... is she pretty overweight?

I think my season tickets last year were right near her in the Founders Club, she was first row of 144 and I was 2nd row of 145 pretty close to her.

Accord you are completely accurate on who I am talking about. Know anything about her, rumors true? She is a mean person, but why do people hate her, anyone else?

I honestly thought the players liked her, because last year Jeff Conine, Mike Lowell, and a few other players would always throw balls to her after the inning the was over and whatnot and players would always talk to her, and on the field players would always wave at her and stuff. Last year Stan Van Gundy and Matt Doherty were at the game sitting literally one row in front of me and Stan was on his cell phone and she came over and asked for an autograph and Stan pointed to his cell phone as if to say "look lady, i'm on the phone" so she just sat right there next to Stan for probably 20 minutes until Stan finally got off the phone and he signed her ticket stub.

She also has jersey's of every single Marlins player who has ever put on the uniform in both road, home, black, and spring training and I don't think she EVER wore the same jersey twice, lol. She might be an even more hardcore fan than Admin, lol... i'm surprised she hasn't found MB.com yet.

I didn't realize she was hated though, she was always pretty friendly and when kids would run down the aisle after an inning was over trying to get a ball she would always get a ball for them.

Guest Festa

Could this be the same lady that was stalking Gary Sheffield in the mid '90s? :mischief2

I honestly don't know who you're talking about. The only women that are infamous at Marlins games that I know of is the lady that used to sit behind home plate in the Founder Club and that woman with the HUGE breasts that sits in the infield box seats on the third base side and is obviously looking to hook up with opposing picthers in the 'pen.

Well I can tell you she is over weight, an elderly lady, and comes with some other elderly lady that wears glasses. You can't miss her she is always at Gate A after games, and she is majorly rude. I don't know if she wore a wig, but yes she did stalk Sheff.

Geeez.. You would think she was about in her 20's or something. Why would an elderly woman stalk baseball players?

Only god knows, most think she is crazy. She obviously has no job, and all she does is get autographs, and stalk players at their respective spring training complexes. I was wondering if anyone knew anymore stories about her.

Qucik EDIT: Most think she collects the autographs cause she is a dealer. Most in Gate A are dealers anyway, I am known as the runner, but I am not a dealer.

Only god knows, most think she is crazy. She obviously has no job, and all she does is get autographs, and stalk players at their respective spring training complexes. I was wondering if anyone knew anymore stories about her.

Qucik EDIT: Most think she collects the autographs cause she is a dealer. Most in Gate A are dealers anyway, I am known as the runner, but I am not a dealer.

She could sell them. But.. How much is a Alfredo Amezaga baseball worth? :confused

She could sell them. But.. How much is a Alfredo Amezaga baseball worth? :confused

20 Bucks, Hanley can range at 50, and Cabrera and Willis would range around 80 bucks a piece. But any autograph, even if the guy was crap can't be worth less than 20 dollars, and if it's in the sweet spot it's worth triple.

20 Bucks, Hanley can range at 50, and Cabrera and Willis would range around 80 bucks a piece. But any autograph, even if the guy was crap can't be worth less than 20 dollars, and if it's in the sweet spot it's worth triple.

Yea. Maybe they are worth something. Maybe she is a HUGE fan who has no limits :lol .

Yea. Maybe they are worth something. Maybe she is a HUGE fan who has no limits :lol .

She is majorly obsessed.

20 Bucks, Hanley can range at 50, and Cabrera and Willis would range around 80 bucks a piece. But any autograph,even if the guy was crap can't be worth less than 20 dollars, and if it's in the sweet spot it's worth triple.

I'll give you 20 bucks if you find someone to buy a Matt Trenor ball for more than 20 bucks on the sweet spot..

Fish4life... you left the game early :(

Sure did Holly, I CANT STAND LEAVING early because one time back in the day the Fish were down like 8 runs and Darrell Whitmore ened up hitting a walk off homer to win the game... After that I said I would never leave early again....

But as far as tonight, I didnt leave because were getting blown out because i like to watch the fish win or lose but I have to work ALLLLLLLLLL DAY tomorrow and I woke up early this morning after working until 2 am last night so im pretty beat...