HOLY CRAP

When's this freaking Bully game from Rockstar supposed to come out? Granted, in my experience all Rockstar games but GTA suck.

Isn't that the one getting all the criticism? Could they be delaying it, toning it down maybe? Though that doesn't seem to be Rockstar's MO ....

When's this freaking Bully game from Rockstar supposed to come out? Granted, in my experience all Rockstar games but GTA suck.

Isn't that the one getting all the criticism? Could they be delaying it, toning it down maybe? Though that doesn't seem to be Rockstar's MO ....

Neither is a ping pong game or whatever they are developing..

god damnit. way to ruin the franchise, nintendo

In what sense?

bringing in some character who isn't related to nintendo.

wait 5 years for the next one to come out... itll be Tony Hawk vs. Snake vs. Master Cheif vs. Sonic

Personally, I'm waiting to see Sonic in a SSB game. Also, if they get Master Cheif, I'll be impressed and never doubt Nintendo ever again.

god damnit. way to ruin the franchise, nintendo

In what sense?

bringing in some character who isn't related to nintendo.

wait 5 years for the next one to come out... itll be Tony Hawk vs. Snake vs. Master Cheif vs. Sonic

Is it that big of a deal? I mean, really? Solid Snake being in the game ruins it? I don't get it. Sounds like an overreaction.

Especially in light of the fact that Metal Gear and Nintendo have had somewhat of a working relationship, since the game was a port of the MSX game and a Nintendo original, not to mention the Twin Snakes on the Cube. I guess I just don't see how that ruins the series.

Rockstar's hurting financially. GTA aside most of the crap they shill out are not only bad games, but they're duds in terms of overally sales. I'm hoping this will be the one good off-franchise game they put out. Because there's a host of others, i.e. Manhunt, The Warriors, State of Emergency, Red Dead Revolver, and the Italian Job that just aren't that good.