Jamie Lynn-Sigler

Passion

• 4 weeks later...

am I alone in thinking she snt that good?

Am I alone in thinking you're a tool?

I love how all you do is make (mostly) negative comments in this forum when you have contributed basically no galleries, or updates. It's annoying as hell.

I think she is hot. This is like Buckeye saying Jessica Simpson is not hot. Saying negative stuff about beautiful women makes you kind of iffy in my book.

I love how all you do is make (mostly) negative comments in this forum when you have contributed basically no galleries, or updates. It's annoying as hell.

hmmm that is the first time I have ever said a negative comment in the forum of any of the girls. Please go back and look, normally I rave about 90% of them. Normally I give full and total praise for it. It was an honest question of her.

I did offer up names before for the past babe bowls and also offer up things on girls whenver I can find them.

Little harsh towards me for something else that I dont know of dude? :thumbdown I have never been harsh or rude towards you or mean in any sense of the word. If I have ever insulted you at all I apologize as that is never my wish for anyone on this board. :blink:

• 3 weeks later...

No.

I think she is hot. This is like Buckeye saying Jessica Simpson is not hot. Saying negative stuff about beautiful women makes you kind of iffy in my book.

I think Jessica Simpson is for the most part hot. However, I don't dig the fake tan, bones-showing look she sports lately. Plus, even if her sister NOW looks good, I can't stand the bitch.

If having standards make you gay, well, I'm flaming.

That being said, this girl is okay. She reminds me of a Greek girl I dated in high school. She normally doesn't do much for me, but she looks older in these shoots than she does when on tv, etc.

I think Jessica Simpson is for the most part hot. However, I don't dig the fake tan, bones-showing look she sports lately. Plus, even if her sister NOW looks good, I can't stand the bitch.

If having standards make you gay, well, I'm flaming.

That being said, this girl is okay. She reminds me of a Greek girl I dated in high school. She normally doesn't do much for me, but she looks older in these shoots than she does when on tv, etc.

You haven't seen her in like 5-6 months then.