Who's hotter...of these Members.

Hanleylicious

McMillion Marlins only purpose on these boards is to antagonize various users without making any real point.

How many valid points has this user made in 48 posts?

i do not undersatnd? i make points in the marlin thread. and in this and the entertainment forums? umm i dunno. plus nobody makes points in off topic threads lol thats what is for. only al gore makes points and his post sux.

bb is to large for me. i think dt101 is finer.

i am not large i am curvy/cuban. once again it all depends on your taste. you cant compare me and DT101. we are 2 different body types. she is very pretty though.

i dont mind the criticism though. just cant change my body, except for weight i guess.

which reminds me... i need to start working out again. i want to get my 4 pack back. :D

Guest marlins02

what abou tme that hurts :(

im sorry :( , i just meant that its hard to envision bob's other intern to top BB84. your fine as hell yourself. the entire board loves your pic :D

i just tend to lean towards women like BB84 (judging from that picture, dont change a thing) :rolleyes: