What was your best dream ever.

tealmarlin

I have dreams about biscuits and gravy alot. Dont ask why. Maybe because I love biscuits and gravy.

But my best dream ever was when I was behind a rock with a 6 shooter revolver and I had to take down an AH64 Apache, I got him on the last bullet. Right between the pilots eyes.

Not a best dream, but those dreams where you feel like you're falling are frightening as Hell.

Hate it when you just fall asleep and you start to have a nightmare but then you jerk yourself awake. I always have a dream that I am riding in a car with someone and they are driving but not paying attention. All of a sudden we hit the back of a semi.. Soon as we hit it I jump sky high. Have had the dream since I was a little kid.

Ever since I got back from Iraq I've had dreams that I kill my friends. I also have dreams I am back in Iraq, and its so vivid...complete with sand in the eyes and the smell of dead decaying animals, burning diesel fuel, and feces. My attitude has also changed alot. And I am drinking alot more. And I feel like i have nothing to live for.

My other cousin who spent 7 years in the military says I have PTSD. I havent had a good dream since I have been home, they are all depressing or terrifying.

Not a best dream, but those dreams where you feel like you're falling are frightening as Hell.

Have you ever had one of those dreams where you try to run, but you either go really slow or don't go anywhere at all?

I hate those.

Yes, I use to have those kind of dreams, but not much lately. I did have a dream one time that a bear was looking for me in my backyard, and I could not close the door, I was just parilised. I have had alot of dreams of lions and bears looking for me. I also have alot of dreams of my old house I used to live in, and when I wake up Im very depressed. For the last 5 years iv always had this dream that Im on this yellow beach, and Im looking at at the ocean, and I see this huge wave coming my way, it has to be 150 foot high wave. B/c of the medication I take I have vary bad dreams, like people getting their head cut off, or a hospital just for dead people, there is this huge tunnel, maybe 10,000 feet down in the ground, and its full of dead people. And I had this dream that a super market was packing human remains for human consuption.

Guest FishFanInPA

I've dreamed about Sterling Marlin winning a race.

I had a dream about the Marlins winning a one run game. :plain

Have you ever had one of those dreams where you try to run, but you either go really slow or don't go anywhere at all?

I hate those.

YES. Man, those dreams used to bother me.