Oddest Game Ever

RipkenisGod8

Guest Guest

This reminds me of the 2003 game vs Boston when we made that miraculous comeback. That sparked us... although this time around we were already sparked.

I had that feeling as well. In the beginning I was like, I am not too angry if we lose because we just had one of the strangest offensive innings before that in the O's with all the bloops. But when Chris Rey served up that gopher ball to Joey B, I just had that feeling that Helms would do it. What a game!

This reminds me of the 2003 game vs Boston when we made that miraculous comeback. That sparked us... although this time around we were already sparked.

And your post just reminded me of that awful Boston massacre in game 1, thanks Admin. :slap

Anyways, best game I've watched in a while between my favorite two teams.

And your post just reminded me of that awful Boston massacre in game 1, thanks Admin. :slap

Anyways, best game I've watched in a while between my favorite two teams.

Ouch... I bet Carl Pavano still remembers that game as well.

their say on boradcast that last time this happen was in 1998

So then the Marlins are on track to win the 2011 World Series? Hehe

what you trying to say? what heard was that last time this happen was back 1998 not 2011

Yes, 5 years after 1998 (2003) the Marlins won the WS. 5 years from this season (the first time it has happened since 1998) would be 2011

My granny is one of those doom and gloom people... After the O's took that 5-1 lead, she was all like

"Well... thats the ballgame, this is the last time you take the T.V. away from me."

Of course I told her "it ain't over until its over", and she gave me that look like I was retarded.

This is a great win for this team, you have your 9 game winning streak broken, and your able to come back in the bottom of the 9th and win in xtras the next night, is a huge confidence boost for this young ball club that is already hot since late May.

I can't believe any of that happened. I went to Coldstone after the game and the dude asked me how my night was, so I explained the entire Marlins game to him and then said it was a pretty good night. I still am in awe. I'm still feeling the high. This team is ridiculous.

Holy hell, I went outside to have a beer in the 9th assuming it ws over..... and I come back and hear about this. Freakin amazing. It's seriously sucky that MLBtv blacked these games out for me. On to the YANKEES!

You just found out right now? :lol

Yes, dear.

Holy hell, I went outside to have a beer in the 9th assuming it ws over..... and I come back and hear about this. Freakin amazing. It's seriously sucky that MLBtv blacked these games out for me. On to the YANKEES!

You just found out right now? :lol

Yes, dear.

:lol It was awesome.

Yeah if I had MLBtv airing it I would have seen it but I get annoyed with gameday so I went outside. Still damn glad to hear this! Wins like this get this team fired up.

Remember that game about 10 or 11 games ago that we won in the 9th? I told you guys that kind of win is gonna get these kids on a roll. Now it's time for another one!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.