Marlins videos...

Fish4Life

You know those little videos they show on the website... Why do I always see them with the other's team play by play?

They hardly have ones with T Hut and Rich.... Like for example Joe and Wes's back to back Jacks are with the O's play by play. Anyone know where I can find them with our guys calling it?

You know those little videos they show on the website... Why do I always see them with the other's team play by play?

They hardly have ones with T Hut and Rich.... Like for example Joe and Wes's back to back Jacks are with the O's play by play. Anyone know where I can find them with our guys calling it?

They don't always have the other teams. Normally but not always, the home team is the one that has the play by play.

They go with the home team.

not necessarily because i remember hermida's grand salami which was at home....and they gave the away teams announcers and it was so lame: "And that might be his 1st ML at bat, well he's not even listed in the notes." :plain

however for a while they had our guys' call in audio form and i was going to record it internally to make so i could delete the bad audio and replace it with the good audio....but i kept putting it off and the audio has been removed :banghead god i hate when i procrastinate.

They go with the home team.

not necessarily because i remember hermida's grand salami which was at home....and they gave the away teams announcers and it was so lame: "And that might be his 1st ML at bat, well he's not even listed in the notes." :plain

however for a while they had our guys' call in audio form and i was going to record it internally to make so i could delete the bad audio and replace it with the good audio....but i kept putting it off and the audio has been removed :banghead god i hate when i procrastinate.

Well, they only go home feed if they have it. There are also different little things they have. For example, it used to take an opposing FSN feed over a home PAX feed. Generally speaking, it's the home team. Always home team if the home team has FSN.