Sign in to follow this  
The Marlin Man

Mike Jacobs

Was a Chun Lee man myself. I would totally do her.

in your opinion who was hotter...cammy or chun lei? personally...cammy's handle bars seal the deal for me

Chun-Li was easily the hottest.

*feels like a loser*

Naw. There are a few games I can gurantee 97% US male under the age of 25 has played: Mike Tysons Punchout, RBI Baseball, and Street Fighter 2. Could probably add Sonic the Hedgehog and Super Mario(any game), Tekken, and Metal Gear Solid to that list too.

So this isnt the first time the Cammy vs Chun Li debate has come up thats for sure.

*feels like a loser*

Naw. There are a few games I can gurantee 97% US male under the age of 25 has played: Mike Tysons Punchout, RBI Baseball, and Street Fighter 2. Could probably add Sonic the Hedgehog and Super Mario(any game), Tekken, and Metal Gear Solid to that list too.

So this isnt the first time the Cammy vs Chun Li debate has come up thats for sure.
Tecmo Super Bowl? Don't know anyone who hasn't played that one.

*feels like a loser*

Tecmo Super Bowl? Don't know anyone who hasn't played that one.