Going to Cleveland July 11-13th

I am heading to Cleveland for business in July. I wanted some suggestions from people who are familiar with the area. I pretty much only have the 12th for relaxation and rest of the days are for business. I would love to go to the Jake but according to the Indians schedule they are off on the 12th (Day after the ASB) and then they are in Minny.

Does anyone know on off days if they offer tours of the Jake? I really want to check out the stadium. Anything else worth checking out for a day?

Thanks in advance!!

-Jon

Deffinitly Hit up the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, you could probably spend a Day touring through there alone, The Great Lakes Science Center is right next door with lots of cool stuff going on, plus the Imax theater is there too, not sure what movies there showing. Theres a WW2 submarine docked next to that that gives tours, and that tour is very interesting and right next to that is Burke Lakefront airport were all the corperate jets shoot out of on a daily basis. Tower City has lots of shops and restaurants and a nice mall. Thats across from the Jake. The Jake gives tours everyday... here is the site for it. http://cleveland.indians.mlb.com/NASApp/ml...lpark_tours.jsp

a very nice stadium to go too. If your in Cleveland for a day or two there is deffinitly plenty to do.

Sweet Everlong thanks for your suggestions. I am printing them out and taking them with me. I am staying at the Sheridan Cleveland Airport on Riverside Drive so I am not sure how close that is to the Jake. I do have a rental car aswell.

Cleveland Hopkins airport is only about 10-15 minutes south of downtown, Just take I-71 North it will lead you right to downtown and The Jake is right next to I-71

Sweet Everlong thanks for your suggestions. I am printing them out and taking them with me. I am staying at the Sheridan Cleveland Airport on Riverside Drive so I am not sure how close that is to the Jake. I do have a rental car aswell.

Cleveland Hopkins airport is only about 10-15 minutes south of downtown, Just take I-71 North it will lead you right to downtown and The Jake is right next to I-71 Sweet man thanks for the quick directions. I am pretty excited even if this is mainly a business trip. I am doing a demo at the Law Enforcement Expo at the Cleveland Convention Center. Hopefully I will have most of the 12th to browse around the area. I've heard its quite nice this time of year.

Every part of every city in America has a toilet like area. Thanks for the suggestions guys. I am more or less looking for places of interest not if the place smells like poo.

The peanut gallery is always fun on this site :)

Thanks again Everlong for your suggestions...

cleveland stadium is actually pretty nice - the rock hall was a lot of fun as well - if you have a full day off and the weather is nice, i love put-in-bay - also, the football hall of fame is a good bet and not that long of a drive

i enjoyed visiting cleveland - went there to watch the seahawks play in 2001

cleveland stadium is actually pretty nice - the rock hall was a lot of fun as well - if you have a full day off and the weather is nice, i love put-in-bay - also, the football hall of fame is a good bet and not that long of a drive

i enjoyed visiting cleveland - went there to watch the seahawks play in 2001

yea, the pro football hall of fame is in Canton, about an hour -hour and a half away from the airport, if you can get down there it is awsome too.