who going weekend game vs red sox

I cant wait...I'll be there Saturday along with 1/4 of the state of Massachusetts...oh well, like Waltz said last night, "we'll take their money"...still, I hope I don't get into a fight...Marlins need to win to keep me at peace...

I wish I could go to all 3 games though...I've gone to back to back games in the past and thats always fun...

Im going on Friday night. Batters Box closer to the visitors dugout so I can whisper sweet nothings in to the ears of on deck batters.

Just read in the Sun Sentinel that The Train is pitchin!

Nice.

Sweet.. Make sure you rip the following:

Youkilis

Lowell

Ortiz

Manny

Crisp

Gonzalez

Nixon

Beckett

Schilling

and whoever else is pitching! :thumbup

I'll be there Saturday. :D I never boo former Marlins, well, except Ramon Castro. IMO, the former Fish that are now Red Sox deserve our recognition & respect for their contributions to our WS championship. Of course, I'm rooting for the Fish all the way.

Agreed. Well I half agree. I like most former Marlins (about 95%). The other 5% I have been known to boo. I NEVER boo current Marlins like I have heard many do. Thats just weak.

Im going on Friday night. Batters Box closer to the visitors dugout so I can whisper sweet nothings in to the ears of on deck batters.

Just read in the Sun Sentinel that The Train is pitchin!

Nice.

Sweet.. Make sure you rip the following:

Youkilis

Lowell

Ortiz

Manny

Crisp

Gonzalez

Nixon

Beckett

Schilling

and whoever else is pitching! :thumbup

:lol :lol Consider it done with the exception of Lowell,Sea Bass and Big Texas. Manny is gonna have an earache after Friday nights game. :lol

I'm going Sat. I PRAY THAT ANIBAL STARTS! Do it Girardi! Do it!!

What a story line, huh? I bet Sanchez (if allowed to pitch) and Hanley have MONSTER games against their former team.

thats what i want to see...show bostonians that maybe...just maybe they didnt get the best of us...as it stands right now they are gloating about the steals they got from the marlins