Sign in to follow this  
tealmarlin

Children to be given electronic identity cards

I would like to see this happen in the USA with the caveat that the electronic chips are automatically removed on their ~14th birthday. Just chip them the second they come out of the womb and have it so they automatically deactivate themselves 14 years later or you go and get it removed.
That would never, ever, ever happen in this country.

And thankfully so. I concur.

Implanting chips effectively lends to the government a way to spy on your activities. It should never, ever happen.
It can be privatized... a company like LoJack would make a ton of money :lol .

I would like to see this happen in the USA with the caveat that the electronic chips are automatically removed on their ~14th birthday. Just chip them the second they come out of the womb and have it so they automatically deactivate themselves 14 years later or you go and get it removed.
That would never, ever, ever happen in this country.

And thankfully so. I concur.

Implanting chips effectively lends to the government a way to spy on your activities. It should never, ever happen.
It can be privatized... a company like LoJack would make a ton of money :lol . To my knowledge there are already companies that do that.

Guest Juanky
It can be privatized... a company like LoJack would make a ton of money :lol .
Then let it be a private thing that parents can choose to do and pay 100% of the cost.