Anyone getting the feeling Moehler might be going

Here is this....

? Friday: Red Sox (RHP Jason Johnson, 3-8, 5.96) at Marlins (RHP Brian Moehler, 5-6, 6.55), 7:35 p.m. ET

? Saturday: Red Sox (RHP Tim Wakefield, 5-8, 3.86) at Marlins (LHP Dontrelle Willis, 4-7. 4.05), 6:05 p.m. ET

:(

Marlins website is saying D-train on Friday and Moehler/Sanchez Sat and Johnson Sunday

Here is this....

? Friday: Red Sox (RHP Jason Johnson, 3-8, 5.96) at Marlins (RHP Brian Moehler, 5-6, 6.55), 7:35 p.m. ET

? Saturday: Red Sox (RHP Tim Wakefield, 5-8, 3.86) at Marlins (LHP Dontrelle Willis, 4-7. 4.05), 6:05 p.m. ET

Marlins website is saying D-train on Friday and Moehler/Sanchez Sat and Johnson Sunday

Yes that is what I heard. I know its Wakefield, Lester and someone else for the redsox

Here is this....

Yes that is what I heard. I know its Wakefield, Lester and someone else for the redsox

I am glad they dont have the "big guys" going.

Oh on Wakefield.. I heard that players go into slumps after they see knuckleball pitchers... Is this pretty much true?

Here is this....

Oh on Wakefield.. I heard that players go into slumps after they see knuckleball pitchers... Is this pretty much true?

Players CAN go into slumps after facing a knuckleballer.... then again, you can go into a slump after facing any pitcher

With Sanchez scheduled to make another start, maybe the Marlins are trying to trade Moehler. Possible CF in the future

I'm sure the line is forming as we speak for teams to bring their best package of prospects for Moehler. We should hold out for a catcher as well.

Brian Moehler, whom i happen to like, has no trade value.

With Sanchez scheduled to make another start, maybe the Marlins are trying to trade Moehler. Possible CF in the future

I'm sure the line is forming as we speak for teams to bring their best package of prospects for Moehler. We should hold out for a catcher as well.

I wouldn't say he has no value, if they package him w/ Ross or Borchard somebody might bite. A veteran starter and a 4th outfielder might get us someone good. Maybe Colorado for Choo or Sullivan or Houston for Tavarez

I wouldn't say he has no value, if they package him w/ Ross or Borchard somebody might bite. A veteran starter and a 4th outfielder might get us someone good. Maybe Colorado for Choo or Sullivan or Houston for Tavarez

Nope.

I like Moehler, but it would be kind of cool to see Anibal get a chance to face the organization he came from.

It's just a matter of time before one of the kids comes up & takes Moehler's spot, and I'm sure Brian's aware of what the organization has waiting in the minors. I suppose there might be a team or two that would have a little interest but I doubt he'd bring back enough to make it worthwhile. Maybe could get a bullpen arm...

Even if Sanchez moves into the rotation, might as well keep Brian for long bullpen/ spot starter use

If you got that from ESPN.com, it's probably going to change. I was just looking there, and they still have Brett Myers pitching tomorrow, who has left the team. They also still have Mark Hendrickson starting for the D-Rays on Friday, even though he was traded today.

If you got that from ESPN.com, it's probably going to change. I was just looking there, and they still have Brett Myers pitching tomorrow, who has left the team. They also still have Mark Hendrickson starting for the D-Rays on Friday, even though he was traded today.

Are you watching the game tonight. They annouced D-Train Friday, Sanchez-Sat & Johnson Sun with Moehler possibly on Tues

Again I hope Moe starts and has a helluva game, convinces the Sox he's worth the farm.

For all you doubters:

- Sensing that the Marlins might be able to make an improbably bid for a wildcard spot, the South Florida Sun-Sentinel suggests the team look at some outfielders -- like Juan Pierre, Willy Taveras, Luis Matos and Cory Sullivan -- to give them a better shot.

Gee that seems to be every name I mentioned

Here is this....

Yes..especially after they face Wake ;)

The Knuckleball Of Doom ;)